28| Space

TW!

Elliot's POV

"Hello princess" the familiar voice spoke. I woke up and Mattheo wasn't next to me. I panicked to the familiar voice.

"Why do you look so scared?" he asked again. The room was dark and I couldn't move. Tears slowly travelled down my face as I tremble under the covers, my back against the cold head board.

"It's just me princess" the figure finally walked out of the shadows. I finger's dug into the sheets. He grabs on my ankle pulling me towards him and I try to push off, but I can't. It felt like it was punching through water. I try to scream, but nothing comes out. His hand hold my hands down and his free hand travels down the side of my body.

'Elliot!'

I cry trying to pull away but I feel myself just get weaker.

'Elliot wake up'

I kick and move around but nothing worked.

'Elliot!" my body jolts up and I scramble back hitting the head board hard. I didn't realize how much my body was shaking and how much I was crying. I didn't realize Mattheo right next to me worried and his eyebrows frowning. I looked away from his eyes hugging my knees to my chest. I felt, ashamed, vulnerable, and mainly scared.

I usually never ended up crying this much but what I hated was how different it was this time. But what I hated more was Mattheo had to see it. I sniffle wiping my eyes and get out of bed.

"El?" he question, worry in his voice.

"Mhm?" I say going to the closet and putting on a pair of shorts. I took my Walkman from my desk and headed towards the door.

"No Elliot wait" he said scrambling out of bed and tripping over the sheets in the process. I twisted the door knob but his hand catches my shoulder turning to me to him.

"What are you doing?" he asks with worry.

"I just want to be alone" I state sternly.

"El, you don't have to be alone" he said calmly but my bitch ass spoke up.

"Jeez, is it so fucking hard to ask for space!" I raised my voice but the moment the words left guilt flooded from my face. Mattheo looked a little hurt, he was just trying to help dumbass. I detached my eyes from his, tears threatening to fall, and I walk out door.

........................

I woke up in the astronomy tower with a horrible, nasty hangover. But guess wear I had fallen asleep, but the freaking window. I surprised my turning tumbling ass didn't roll of the towers to become an Elliot splat special. I was sweating but it was also cold, cold sweat. Well it wasn't exactly smart coming here in just shorts and a sports bra. I miraculously manage to get to my dorm without any students or teacher seeing me. Probably because they were all busy in their classes.

I still had half the day of classes after lunch so I showered and changed into my uniform, ignoring the tie since I still don't know how to put it, it's like math (except I like math). I walked to Snape's class as it just started. I pushed through the doors.

"Ah, Miss Spellman, how nice of you to join us" Snape spoke sarcastically. I looked at the class to see the kids writing away with their quills.

"Class dismissed" Snape said. Confused I looked at my schedule to see I had gotten mixed up with the time it starts and finishes. Kids got up and walked through door while they either snickered or looked at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes annoyed at my stupidity but then I saw him. He just walked by me, not even looking at me. I know, I deserved it.