22 | Bite

Mattheo's POV

My body meet the rough ground harshly along with Elliot.

"Fuck me" I heard Elliot whisper as my father along with everyone else walk towards us.

"You failed me!" He yelled me, that's what I thought. My father's hand roughly met Elliot's, making her snap her head to the side.

"It wasn't her fault" I said calmly.

"Boy, do not speak when I am speaking" he turned to me.

"So pathetic, you let him get away" He said looking back at her.

"We were outnumbered, and if you're so called great wizard why didn't you just go against grindlewald yourself instead sending two teenager" she spat back in anger.

Oh, shit.

"You're right" my father started and the both of us looked shocked. "Michael, Lucian, please escort Spellman to the electric room".

I looked over to Elliot, but she just got angrier. Lucian roughly grabbed her hand but she pulled away walked with them.

Elliot's POV

I cough out blood as I got kicked to the floor.

"You're fucking pathetic" Lucian, my dear father, said before kicking me again.

"I'm pathetic?" a psychotic laugh lets my mouth as I struggled to get wiping the blood from my lip "Two grown men, obsessed with beating a child, what? Can't take people your own size"

"Shut up bitch" he said once again kicking me in the stomach, honestly, I've had worse to the point I was almost numb to pain.

"You kick like a pussy dad" I smirk which only made him angrier. To pull me by my arms and pushed me on to a chair and then leather straps tightened over my wrist and ankle.

"Shut her mouth too" he said before Michael tied a black cloth over my mouth.

"Enjoy, baby" my father said before kissing my forehead, I would barfed if it weren't for the cloth.

A painful muffled scream left my mouth as I felt the shock all over my body. Scream of pain feeling my whole body being stabbed a million times at once.

"How far do u think you can take princess?" Michael said as he turned up the voltage only making my scream louder. He finally switched off not before turning it up to a higher voltage.

It went on for hours, black dots entered my vision as I felt myself fainting. He finally stopped and walked up to me.

"Look at you, all tired. Do you think u have the energy for more fun?" he said as he put his hand on my thigh. I shifted uncomfortably, I hate his touch so much, that I wanted to cut off his hand. I had anger and disgust plastered on my face as a few tears rolled down. His hand only got higher and higher, but then someone opened to door and he took his hand off. It was Mattheo.

Once I saw him I sighed in relief. He glared at Michael, anger and death radiating from him.

"The dark lord wished to see you" he spits at Michael as he walks up beside me. Michael left with a nod. As soon as the door closed Mattheo untied the black cloth and tried to unstrap the leather.

"You alright?" he asked worriedly. I just nod yes, but I wasn't alright. I got up, ignoring the faintish feeling, and stumble/walk towards the door but Mattheo stops me.

"Ellie, did he do anything?" he asked me. I just nod no, I mean it wasn't anything serious.

"Ellie?" he asked again, but I just walked away.