14| The Girl, The Wizard and The Dragon!

The story takes place Scotland, 1835, where a fair young maiden, Elizabeth Harkness roamed around the forest, black cloak over her body and the sword that once belong to her father, Romeo Harkness, Empire of the Scottish army. She listens carefully to the surrounding of the forest. It had been informed an evil force as acted upto the little town of Olimpa. She heard vague footsteps behind her and as the footsteps got clearer she took out her dagger from her belt of her dress and threw it to the targets direction.

"Ouch" a dramatic call cried fallowed by a thug. She ran towards the target covered in a cloak and tackled him to the ground. She sat on him ready stab the evilness, but the change of heart changed her.

"Always so clumsy" she says not surprised to find the boy no older than 18. He had Brown eyes and hair as white as snow.

"Always so aware" he said annoyed. She rolled her eyes and got of hit.

"Fuck!" he shouted pulling out her knife.

"Do you not want this back?" he asked.

"Keep it, then you'll remember how much worse death would be" she smiled sarcastically.

"Elizabeth Harkness, Daughter of Romeo Harkness and Lady Jane Marie Harkness. Former refugees from Brazil and now high class in the castle" his word triggered her, she pushed him against the tree bark and blade of the sword against his throat.

"You got it wrong, Jane is just my father's new bitch" she said before smiling to see fear in his eyes, she pulls away walking into the forest.

"Maybe they don't recruit you because cause your violent and scary, not because you're a girl" He says.

"Calm down Reggie, I'm just practicing how to make my enemies shit their pants" she says to the weird boy.

"And also be careful with your magic, the guards noticed it and they'll be on the look for you" she said worried and they both walked through the forest.

"What am I suppose to do, a pureblood wizard in an Orphanage. And besides I decided instead of take over the world, save it along with you; a great knight to be, the great warrior, Arcane." He ranted. She turned to him with a smile.

"A 'great' wizard changes is plans to take over the world for a girl, why is that?" she smirked.

"Because I love her" he said before placing his lips on hers.

"I can't wait to turn eighteen, it's only a month away" she groaned warping her arms around his neck.

"And the moment you turn eighteen, we run away, get a little cottage somewhere and have a few brats chasing squirrels or something. It's you and me, always" he ranted about their plan.

"And when I turn eighteen, I'm going to fight the war" she smiles and he smiles too but he didn't mean it. He loved her but he hate the idea of losing her. Their moment came to an end once they heard they heard sinister screams and fire burning. They looked to the sky of the forest to see and a Dragon, pure black flying across the sky with fiery blue flames burning their little village down.

"Come on" Elizabeth shouted running away but comes to a halt when someone holds here.

"Reggie?" she asked worried as he saw the boy she loved in tears. He didn't think here time came this soon.

"L-lets just run away, you and I" he said.

"We can't do that, I can't do that. Do you realize how selfish that is, this is my home." she said in disbelief once she heard the words come out.

"I know, but you're my home, and I can't lose you" he said fighting back his tears. Her face softened, she finally understood him.

"Then we'll survive together. You and me, always" she said and with that they both ran out of the forest and into the village. Elizabeth pulled out her sword as Reggie pulled out his wand and they both stood under the dragon who was destroying their home. As most villagers scattered around trying to survive some witness the two. Reggie was just the disfigured weird boy who lived his life in an orphanage and Elizabeth was the stubborn unmannered lady. Little did the village know, they were their hope.

"What now?" Reggie asked.

"Uh, we kill it?" she says unsure.

"Ok, I'll distract it and you do whatever you have too" Reggie said running away.

"Bombarada!" He shouted and a flash flashed through his wand onto the tower next to the dragon. The dragon flaps its wings turning to Reggie ready to turn him into Barbeque, but suddenly, Elizabeth jump from the top of the tower onto the dragon's neck.

"Oh shit, I didn't think I'd make it" She shouted. But the Dragon flapped its wings and before she could pierce her sword she loses balance falling from the top of the dragon from about a hundred feet above the air.

"Um, Accio Bouncy Castle?" Reggie said and a huge air-filled colorful castle appeared right as Elizabeth.

"Stop with the bloody time turners, Reggie!" She scolded as she struggled to get out of the castle. But before she could yell at him again, a boulder crashes through some houses killing a few villages.

"NO!" Elizabeth shouts. Another boulder flies toward her and all she could do was watch as it came to her.

"Elizabeth!" That was the last she heard...

...Until the boulder was denigrated by the blue flames of the dragon and with that, the dragon did the same too many more. It was helping us. Reggie and Elizabeth stood there confused before looking at each other.

"Reggie!" The scream of a little girl was heard. Reggie snaps his head to the direction to see his orphanage trapped by a boulder and a girl along with many other's trapped in.

"Elliot!" He shouted running towards the Orphanage to save the little girl. As he ran with the wind hitting his white hair the other direction, from the side of his eye he see the grey rock boulder hitting the orphanage. He tried to race the boulder but sees in it fly over him, he had no choice but to pull out his wand.

"Expelli –" he gets cut off by the impact of the crash of the boulder. He gets up coughing dust but then panics when there is no sign of life from the crash.

"Elliot!" He shouted. "Elliot!" he kept going, he didn't want to believe the little girl she grew up to love and protect, the girl she was a brother to, had died. He couldn't protect her. Rage took over him. He sensed another boulder coming on to him and it exploded right behind him. He didn't need his wand.

"Reggie, it's our men attacking us" Elizabeth came running to him.

"Reggie we have to go" She said pulling him but he wouldn't budge.

"He killed her, he killed everyone" his tone turned psychotic.

"Who?" she asked.

"The King" he gritted. He wanted to question how he knew, but it finally struck her, he was an empathy.

"It was the king and he feeling nothing but pleasure seeing them all die" he gritted. She stumbles back in disbelief. Why the king, he was always a second father figure after her father died.

"Then let's kill him," she said finally gathering the courage.

They both sprinted across the battlefield boulder exploding along the way and some missing them. Elizabeth pulled her sword out and pierced the blade into the men who were against her. They finally stopped in front of the castle, both covered in blood that didn't belong to them.

'Let's end this'

......................

Guys! 

I'm so close to hitting 1k. I have never been so happy and I want to thank all of you for reading my book. I am planning on making a character aesthetic book so you can learn more about my character. And when I say my characters, there are more people coming into the book( go check the cast, I just finalized it, kinda) and also how I see the other character I don't own. Part two of this will be out soon,

enjoy!