7| Nightmare or Reality?

Mattheo POV

Aurora walk towards the door and opened it.

"What?" She said, her whole personality changed to how she was before and not who she was two seconds ago.

"Oh, I'm just for my Matty" you got to be fucking me. My heart dropped, I the most hated feeling of fear comes back to me. It was starting to feel like I couldn't breathe. I saw Aurora look at me, with a questioning look.

"I see you guys had fun" Tiffany says as she walks in with a death glare at Aurora, but Aurora didn't give a damn.

"What do you want?" I spat at her.

"Oh please Matty, don't you miss the fun times we had together" she said slowly walking up to me.

"No, it was really just one sided" Aurora had her eyes glued onto Tiffany, she could feel something was off. But the thought brushed of once Tiffany takes my hand. Feeling her touch I immediately pull my hand away, uncomfortable.

"Maybe you should leave" I heard aurora demand her.

"And who the fuck are you supposed to be-" Tiffany spat at her but gets cut off.

"Bitch please! Get the fuck out already" Aurora yelled in a sassy tone. Tiffany looked at me before glaring at Aurora then walked out with her 5 inches heel bruising the ground. As with that Aurora closed the door and turned to me.

"You okay?" She asked worried.

"I hate that motherfucker" I signed walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" she asked.

"Well to clean the mess you made and then sleep" I said to her. I made me happy how fast she changed back to part of her I liked. She had this mean confident face on but the other side she was just soft and kind and caring and I could go on, you'd probably stop reading this book.

"Oh Okay then, good night" She said awkwardly, a part of me didn't want to go but I had to.

"Good night" I said before closing the door behind me.

Elliot's POV

Today was bearable because of him, but the moment he walked through the door the devil came back to me. I leaned against the door as he closed it. I looked around the room admiring my mother's painting, especially the one of her hugging me. I miss those moments and I hate how they left without a warning. Because of who I had turned into I feel like I had disappointed her. I turned into one thing she could never be, and no matter how much I tried I was always going be a monster.

I decided to set my book shelf. I put the books in, most of them were my mother's not mine. After I finished organizing the shelf I decided to have a shower. I took of Mattheo's hoodie that was covered in paint. But after I was the death eater mark I wish I kept it on. For the first time no tattoo could cover this scar.

Once I got out and changed into sweatpants and just a black bra and when I headed to bed, I saw a small box. Curious I walked up to it and opened the lid. I found a pair of red lace bra and panties but I was more disgusted by who sent it. Michael.

'Welcome to the family, maybe we'll enjoy the punishments'

I fucking hated, to the point I didn't care if killing him made me a monster. I Flicked my wand ad saw everything he sent go into flames. Out of rage my fist collided with my mirror.

'Shit' I said out of frustration as my eyes became glossy. My fist had cuts and small pieces of glass in it. It hurt when u moved my fist.

"Aurora?" I heard the familiar voice of Mattheo. I hid my fist behind my back.