10| Make up Make out, I mean-

I looked at him. I didn't know what was happened or what I should be feeling. But that gets interrupted once we hear the attic door open.

"Fuck" I say getting up and Mattheo jumps of the couch too. We ran it the pile of boxes squeezing through the spaces.

"Oh daddy" someone moaned. I put my hand over my mouth holding the laughs. It was Tiffany. But I gasped as I felt two hands on my waist pulling me back.

"Quite" it was Mattheo. My back was leaned against his chest as we tried to keep out of the light. I still had my hand over my mouth as Tiffany Moaned.

"Aren't you a good little slut" Flint said and I accidently let out a snort as Mattheo accidently let out a chuckle.

"Who's there?" the bitch spoke. I bit my lip trying to hold the laughter. Then the moaning started again. I took Mattheo hand and apperated to his room and the moment we made it there I flopped to his bed, laughing. I looked at Mattheo who was staring at like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You should leave" he said getting back to his usual dick head self.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Get the fuck out!" he yelled. I just got up with a scoff.

"What is your problem?" I gritted walking up to him. But I shouldn't have. His hand wrapped around my neck bashing my body onto the wall.

"Stay the fuck away from me" he gritted as his grip completely cutting my oxygen off. And let's go as I gasp out for air. He just walks to his washroom and a just walk out, shaking. I was in fear, fear of Mattheo. I hate the feeling of someone making me scared of them. It was like an obstacle, but I didn't want that to be problem in my life again. I made sure to look the doors, and then I went to sleep.

..............

I woke up with my neck feeling sore. I peer out of the cover looking at out my window. I had forgotten to close it so the sun was really annoying me. I slowly slide out of my sheets into the washroom. I showered and put on the usual death eaters outfit and on my way out I saw something weird on my mirror. It was my hair, and the front of my hair was platinum white. I stared at it confused, it was black yesterday. I went through the familiar process of dying my hair and surprised at the fact I hadn't spilt any dye on my uniform. I rushed out of my room for breakfast.

Mattheo's POV

I had to push her away because I couldn't risk being with someone when it means they'd be in danger. I already lost the only I ever cared for and I certainly wasn't going to do it again. She walks in late for breakfast. I don't look at her but to my surprise she doesn't look at me either and instead she take a seat next to Malfoy. Trying to brush the thought as she sits there talking with Malfoy. But my toughs are interrupted by some bitch.

"Hi Matty" She says sitting next to me. Please god, kill me now.

"What?" I spat her.

"I see your little hoe is in for Malfoy huh?" She says as Aurora gets up from her seat to serve pancakes.

"Tiffany you do really enjoy being a hoe" Aurora said she walked past up.

"What did u say bitch?" Tiffany got up angrily.

"What you deaf too?" Aurora said turning towards up.

"I'd break your ribs again Spellman"

"And I'd just kill you Validi" I spat her with venom. The look in spellman's eye scared me even. Her eyes were filled with death and what was even scarier was how she manage to so simply. And I think the only reason it affected me that was because I didn't like seeing her turn into this. Right after saying that Aurora just walked away.