24 | Blame

Elliot's POV

The drunk Daphne sat on her bed glaring at all of us. Her makeup was a mess along with her dirty blond hair. She was drunk and it was hard to tell what she was feeling.

"Why do you have to ruin everything for me?" Daphne groaned like an annoyed four year old.

"You were letting grown men take advantage of you Daphne!" Pansy stepped forward in disbelief when Daphne hadn't realized her action hurt her.

"Look you fucking care" Daphne spat at pansy. We all looked at her with shock, Daphne was always quite, seeing here this way only made it hard to believe if this were really her.

"Of course she cares about you, we all do" Blaise said.

"Really?" she said her eyes meeting Blaise's "Where the fuck is Enzo, he's not even here" she said lazily. That's it, I finally felt a hint of sadness.

"And for fucks sake, I have been gone since breakfast yesterday. None of you fucking care, so leave me alone" She said getting up and walking over to pansy gritting at her face while point her finger to pansy's chest. Everyone except Mattheo and I gasp at the site of Daphne death eater mark.

"Daphne, I'm sorry" Pansy said as a few tears rolled down her face.

"Sorry isn't doing much Parkinson" Daphne said.

"I'm sorry, I should have been there for you" pansy said, tears proceeding to roll down.

"Oh shut up" Daphne said turning away from pansy and walking around.

"Daphne please" Pansy begged.

"Get the fuck out" Daphne said. We all froze starring at her. "I said get the fuck out!" she yelled and with that, we walked out the door.

"Pansy its okay" Draco said moving to pansy who was about to break down. Blaise leaned against the wall starring at his two best friends.

"Did you know about Daphne getting the mark" I whispered to riddle know he usually knows everything. But he nods no.

"Why was she with Validi?" I asked him quietly. He tense for a second before speaking.

"I don't know" he said and suddenly I wince at the pain on my left arm, and so did Mattheo.

"He's calling us" Mattheo said walking forward and I follow him.

............

"You fucking bitch" My father dearest says as his fist collides with my face. For merlin's sake I just got here.

"You broke Validi's nose" He says.

"That's why called me, because you're mad I damaged your fuck toy?" I whispered at my father.

"Leave her be, that is not why we called her Lucian" Voldemort spoke, and my father stepped away.

"We did a little bit of my searching in Umbrigde as her memory had been jinx with. There was no explanation has to how she woke up with a deep scar on her face and words from her own quill on her Arm." Voldemort start, I was so fucked up. "However we managed to find out who did it"

"You see, we search in her memory with dark magic and found a tiny memory of you and mister Riddle" Lucian spoke. "You held the knife that carved into Dolores's face"

"It was a switchblade" I want to stab myself for not shutting up.

"Well disobeying an elder death eater come with consequences miss Spellman" Voldemort said. "And I'm disappointed to say you too son".