32| Plan B

!TW!

Elliot's POV

Stupid fucking curtains.

I miss my dorm room. There was never much sunlight coming in. But no, Mattheo forgets to close my curtains.

I slam my pillow over my face with a groan and he chuckled beside me.

"Rise and shine bitches" Mattheo says getting out of the bathroom in boxers.

"That's not a nice way to greet your girlfriend" Mattheo chuckles once again and walks up to me.

"Morning Angel" he smiles before pecking my lips.

"God, I don't think I can even sit up" I complain dramatically; I couldn't sit up just fine.

"It's been a minute" he chuckled buttoning his shirt. "Which reminds me, where are the pills?" he asks with a hint of anxiety. Actually shit ton of anxiety. I kept quite not knowing how to answer. If I told him I already was on the pills, that would make no sense since it's been a hectic couple of weeks for this stuff.

Mattheo's POV

"Which reminds me, where are the pills?" I ask her. Obviously I didn't want a little brat, well not right now. I don't think she answered to I just walked up to her vanity and opened the drawer, and luckily, the bad of pills and plan B was still in the bag I had bought her last time.

Wait.

I opened the back to find not a pill had been taken. I never really used protection with her so I'm pretty she sure should have been pregnant over the past few months.

"Elliot" I walked over into the bedroom to toss the pills on to her bed. "Explain now" I demanded.

"What exactly?" she asked while struggling to get out of bed.

"Why you haven't been taking them" I stated getting a little angry.

"I have been"

"Are you seriously going lying to me?" and she looked at me in the eyes and then looked away with sigh.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, why haven't you been taking them?"

"Because" she paused standing up with a bit of a struggle and continued "I didn't need them".

What the fuck was that supposed to mean.

"I'm sorry, what?" I followed her.

"Theo, can we not do this right now?" I said softly leaning against the sink looking at me.

I was beyond confused.

"No, you're telling me now El"

"Oh my god, just stop it" she scoffed walking towards the door. As she opens it I slam it shut.

"You're not leaving until I know why"

"Mattheo, move"

"Elliot, no" she groans in annoyance turning the other way.

"If this is about something else then you can talk to me"

"Mattheo can you just drop it"

"No, not until you tell"

"Just fucking drop it!" she yelled at me. She was breathing heavily and I just stood there still confused. But then stumbled back and leaned against the wall as if she was having another panic attack.

"Shit, Elliot I'm I didn't mean to -" I cut myself off slowly walking over to her. She slid against the wall hugging her knees.

"Angel, please tell what's wrong" I asked her gently kneeling in front of her with my hand on her knee.

"It's stupid" she blurts out while she sniffled.

"Not if it hurt's this much"

"The pills won't do anything, so there was no point in taking them" she started.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"I can't like" I stopped herself and look away.

"Can't what?"

"I can't have kids, like reproduce" I furrowed my eye brows. "Because of an 'inconvenience' from the past" she chuckled looking down.

"Inconvenience?" I ask, the tone of my voice becoming even more stuble.

"Michael" I whispered hugging her kneed even tighter. I was angry. I didn't know what exactly she meant by what she said but hearing his name meant he was worth a painful death.

"Don't look at me like that" she said. I furrowed my eyes even more tears now threatening out of mine.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I ask.

"I didn't think it was important" she stated. How could she think that?

"Everything about you is important to me El"

"I just didn't know how to tell you. And I think a part of me didn't wanted to tell you"

"It's okay" I whisper pulling her to my chest and wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have forced you"

"You had to know eventually" she said.

"But how are sure about it?" I carefully ask her.

"I'm not ready to talk about it yet" she states.

"That's ok" I send a small smile and place a kiss on her forehead before going back to hugging her.