18| Trouble Makers

Narrative POV

"Well if we cause trouble we won't be as suspicious" Mattheo smirked. He looked down to his hand to see her hand still in his. He couldn't help but smile to himself and the thought of pulling his hand away never cross his mind. As much as he was nervous, he had never changed towards someone this way. And now that he has changed for Elliot, or as he likes to call he Aurora, he can't go back and he won't, being the person he was before to Aurora would hurt him as much as he could hurt her. For the first time, he actually worked for someone.

He pulled her through the busy crowds on the side walk of the busy streets in San Francisco.

"Theo, we are we going?" she asked. Elliot loved how they spent doing thing together, like breaking into a store, running away from the cops, stealing each other's comics and the nights they'd sneak up to the attic. Together, they were in their own world, and no one can ruin it. Mattheo tried to fight the smile as she called him by that name, Theo.

He doesn't answer her, he keeps dragging her until they made it to their first stop. They push through the doors.

"Mr. Riddle, Welcome to le grand" Mattheo nod at the waiter as he was greeted. "Follow me, I shall guide you to your seats" and with that they followed behind the waiter, hands still together. Aurora tensed at all the judgey stares she got from the well dressed fancy women in silk dresses. She couldn't tell if it were her tattoos or the fact that girl in tattoos wore a floral dress. Mattheo noticed her changed and detached their hand, but instead wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Most of them are here with their sugar daddies" he whispered to her ear leaning down which cause her to let out a small giggle. They sat at a table for two.

"How did you know I was into fancy dinners?" she asked teasingly.

"Well the plan was to have dinner, but there are a few changes that are being made" he said moving eyes to something behind her. She turned around to see Casey Prichett, the reason Aurora had gotten expelled.

"No fucking way" she said snapping her head back to Mattheo with a glare.

"Relax, were here for some revenge since you didn't get you're clear shot" he smiled like toddler.

"What would you like to sir and Madame?" a waitress asked us.

"I would like twenty oysters with extra tune and a bowl mayonnaise" Mattheo said. Aurora turned my head to the confused, was he actually going to eat that. Even the waitress found that disgusting but didn't show anything. Of course aurora would know, being an empathy and all.

"And you miss?" she smiled turning to Aurora. Aurora admired her bright blue eyes and beautiful red hair. She blushed a little by the waitress gesture, even though it wasn't anything serious. Mattheo tried to hold back his glare.

"Um - just, just a l-lemonade please. For now" Aurora stutters and the waitress the writes it down a walks away.

"Um - just, just a l-lemonade please, what was that about?" Mattheo mocks with a smile.

"Oh please, you ordered twenty oysters with extra tune and a bowl mayonnaise, what was that about?" she asked.

"You'll see" he smirks. A few minutes later their 'food' arrive and Mattheo slowly pulls out his wand and flicks and it all disappears.

"Dare or Dare?" he questions like a child.

"Riddle where this going is?" she asks seriously.

"Just choose" he says and she looks at him blankly, he gave only one option, what's there to choose.

"I think I'm going to go with dare" she says.

"Lovely choice my lady" he says making her slip out a chuckle. "I dare you to 'accidentally' spill you lemonade on Casey".