4| Family Reunion

(Long chapter) 

TRIGGER WARNING!

A cold rush ran down my spine waking me up as I felt the pressure of someone's hand on my mouth. Not a second later I am being apperated from my room to familiar place I hadn't seen in over five years, I place that was known as, home. I was in my old room. Everything happened so fast, I don't know why I'm here or who brought me. I turned around to see Mattheo medaling with his wand as he looked at the ornaments on the dusty shelf that happened to be near door, my only way out.

"Why am I here Riddle?" I asked angrily.

"Don't know, something about a family reunion" he said calmly.

"I need to go" I scoffed before walking towards the door. But he grabbed my waist and pushed me back and I fall onto my old dusty bed. I sit and look at him before looking at the balcony. I just had a crazy thought. I mean I was only on the second floor and there were a bunch of bushes right down where I was.

"Don't even think about it Spellman" he said calmly while placing his wand on the shelf and walking around my old books and toys. This was my chance. I took his wand from the shelf and turned towards the balcony doors running.

"Bombarda" I shout and a blue flash flashes through the wand and blasts the door. Before I jump out I am stop by the impact of being pushed through the ground. I groan and cough as I fall on my back with Riddle over me with one of his knee between my thighs and his hands holding mine over my heads.

"Why are you so stubborn?" he questioned frustrated.

"I see she has already attempted to escape?" a familiar voice asked from behind us. Mattheo got off I turned while I sat up look to see who it was. It was him, the man I hated more than anyone, my sperm donor, my so called father, Lucian. He walked into the room giving a nod to Riddle then walking near me.

"Get up you little shit" was all he said, and mind you this was the first time I'm seeing him over five years. I slowly get up look to side not meeting his eyes.

"Look at me!" he yelled, I flinched a little, but only a little before turning to him. I could feel my heart out of my chest from how loudly it was beating. Riddle still stayed in the room, hands in his suit pockets.

"Wow, five years and look what you ended up being, a filthy whore, just like your mother." I scoffed at his compliment which only result into my face very, very harshly coming in contact with his hand. The impacts of the slap cause me to turn to the side with a burning cheek.

"I see you found a nice way too cover up, now my daughter looks like a retarded bitch" I look down unable to meet his eyes.

"The dark lord would like to meet us" Mattheo finally spoke up. My father turned on his heels and walked out the door.

"Follow me" Mattheo's cold ass said before walking out. I hesitated before following him.

Mattheo POV

She was a few steps behind me. It took everything in me not to break that Lucian's nose. I don't know why but I felt sudden sadness to see her being treated that way. It explains a lot of things about her, but still doesn't with the tattoos. And I refuse to believe she that many at 16. What I said during quittich about her mother was horrible, she had every right to beat me up, but my stubborn ass couldn't keep my mouth shut. We almost make it to the grand hall. I stop my tracks and turn around and she bumps into my chest. She takes a step back after a second.

"What?" she questioned annoyed.

"Don't do or say anything stupid, unless you want to die" I said blandly before turning to open the doors.