38 | Back in the Hustle pt.1

Elliot's POV

I ran away. Hopefully for good. 

Left be real here. I never really had anyone. Not Mattheo, not Lorenzo, and not even my mother. Did she deserve to die? i don't know anymore. But did i deserve whatever i lived through? I guess i'm still figuring that out.

What i have figured out is I've had no one but me. I guess it should stay that way.

I'm currently limping in a alleyway. Progressively making it to a place i hadn't been at since i was probably 14.

 I take a back door that leads to a strip club. And no i wasn't a stripper at 14, that's madness. i just make it to the to one of the private rooms with a gold number plate on the door, '213'. No seem to notice me, probably because they were all distracted by the naked figures on the stage. I go in the room and lock the door.

Looks like i wasn't the only one in the room. I awkwardly make eye contact with the two people who were, well 'busy'.

'sleep'  i recite and i think we know what happens. I limp my way to the closet and close myself inside. I knock the wood of the closet in a specific pattern i hadn't used since abt two years ago.

2 knocks.

1 knock.

3  knocks.

The back of the closet opens up to an elevator. I go in and press on floor number '-213'. The elevator goes downwards. I lean against the cold metal listening to the slow elevator music.

Finally the door open to a dull large room light up by dull ceiling lights. People in black suits and case files walked around.

So if your a little confused as to what's happening. Let me fill you in.

Remember when i said bueaxbaton was my escape from the hellhole? Well they sent me away, all communication were cut off. Tragic i know. I was 14, i had needs, and i was  very much interested in making a couple. I found the right job that matched my set of skills, and i made a lot.

Again, it wasn't any sex stuff.

It was one casual night i snuck out for a carton of chocolate milk. I stopped by the bodega that happened to open 24hrs. My first time sneaking  to 'Queens'. As always just looking for latest limited addition comic. As i was making it back to the train station i heard cry for help across the street. 

I lady was getting robbed and I had two options that day. 

i walk away, or i don't. 

I didn't live through that shit to walk away just like everyone else.

I ended up killing the man. I didn't mean to, but he was the one who pull out the gun. I stare at the dead body with my switch blade in his eye.

"Well done" 

---------

got lazy, but didn't want to keep y'all waiting :)