29| Stabs and smiles

Elliot's POV

Once again, almost like every other night, I wake up drenched in sweat. At least Mattheo didn't wake up this time. I look onto my side to him sleeping on his stomach, bare back facing me and scars all over him. I sigh as I get of bed not wanting to leave it. I go to his washroom and try and freshen up a bit, but I can never properly heal from these night terrors. To be honest I never healed from anything in my life. I looked at my clock to see it was 4am. I decided to at least try and go back to sleep. I get back into bed and lay on Mattheo's cold back, kinda hoping he's wake up. He turned on to his back half a sleep and pulled me to his chest.

"Couldn't sleep again?" I asked sleepily. His morning voice is so hot.

"Nope" I say quietly. He kisses my forehead and pulls the sheets all the way to my shoulders.

"Lupin's kinda hot" I randomly say, trying to start a conversation.

"Our teacher?" Mattheo questions.

"No your mother" I say sarcastically.

"No, my mother's a women" all mothers are dumbass.

"You do get jokes right?" I question.

"Yeah, yeah. But I agree. He is kinda hot" Mattheo answers. Huh?

"Whoa there, you called him hot" I chuckle.

"Who said I'm straight"

"What!" I jolt up.

"I'm kidding" he chuckles while pulling back to his chest, "I think" he whispers.

"I'm gonna fill you bathroom with pride flags" I mildly joke as he giggles again.

..............

"Riddle and Spellman" Lucian calls, now Mattheo and I are facing each other ready to bash each other's face.

"I'll go easy" he whispers like a toddler and a smile.

"I won't" I smirked while he looked slightly annoyed.

Did he want to beat me up? No.

Did I want to? Fuck yes!

Since he didn't have the balls to start first, I did. I jammed my foot into his chest and he stumbled back a little and before he regains his balance I punched his beautiful face, but not too hard.

"I said go easy" he whined.

"No you said, you'll go easy. I'm enjoying this" I giggled.

"Beyoncé" he shouts pointing behind me and like the idiot I was I turned around only to be kicked in the legs and roughly meet the hard ground. I groan in pain clutching onto my left shoulder.

"Shit" Mattheo said and he kneel beside me. "Did I break anything?"

I jammed my fist into his face before slamming his body down and take a place on hip, once hand holding him down by the chest and the other ready to punch him again. I didn't punch him again, instead and let out a silent chuckle staying the same position and he glared at me.

Suddenly Mattheo' eyes turn into pure black, kinda creepy. And emotionless gaze painted on his face.

"Theo?" I whispered. But before anything could happen, he punches me in the face. The impact was so strong I fell on his body onto the ground. I slowly got with a busted lip and Mattheo hovered over me.

I'm so breaking up with him.

I could read anything, no emotion at all. I never really attended charms, or potions, but he was under a spell. What fairy godmother bullshit is this?

A hard swing almost meets my face which a barely dodge. I slammed my fist into his stomach and he hunches over. I take in the opportunity to go a round house kick, not wasting a second, but he catches my leg.

Aww, shit.

He swings my legs throwing me to the ground and I go rolling over the cold concrete. We weren't even on the mat any more. Mattheo towers over me with a fucking javelin. This was a goddamn horror movie. So I did what everyone does in a horror, I ran. I sliding on the concrete, which kinda hurt, as I dodge the metal stick from hitting. Then I got on my feet and took a weapon without looking, a broom.

Even I don't get how I am alive sometimes. I ducked under another swing of the metal and then went for a swing from above. I block it by with the broom in a horizontal position. Then a kicked in the balls. He hunched and I heard a few groans from our audience. Then I dusted the sweeping part of the broom into his face as he chokes on the dust and take his javelin and through it across the room almost killing vailidi, thank god the broom missed right?

If Mattheo was a cartoon character I could see steam from his ears.

"How about this continue this match to a round of UNO instead?" I stupidly question. Can you blame me, I was shit scared. He just glared at me walking over to me.

'Elliot' That mysterious voice spoke behind me again. I get distracted for a second and I'm slammed on the ground with Mattheo on top. His fist, roughly, very so fucking roughly, meets my face many times. I manage to catch his fist ignoring the badly bruised side of my face but clutches into wrist instead, and snaps it.

I let out a sinister scream and few tears roll down my bruise face. And this mother fucker begins to the choke me. I tapped out, but obviously my father was fucking enjoying this. So I did the one thing left as I felt myself pass out.

"Ok that's enough" Draco shouts and a few other 'death eater's in training' look horrified. I grab my switch blade that was in my boot and opened it. Then I jam it into Mattheo's shoulder.

He finally stop choking me and clutches onto his shoulder with my switchblade still there. His eyes finally turned normal and I push him off. I lay there and the only that went through was, I defiantly won this match.

I whole body ached, especially for my face and my wrist that was broken. I did have a pretty high pain tolerance, but it didn't mean I didn't feel any of this, I just didn't react as much.

"El?" my blurred vision showed Mattheo worriedly looking over me, and soon draco entered the picture. I soon passed out.

Goodbye bitches.

.....................................................

Who do you think spelled Mattheo?