3| Bitch on the Field

The moment I landed in the washroom I burst my lungs out in laughter. God his face. I put on the shorts and t-shirt that expose a million of my tattoos and shoes then tied my hair in a ponytail and made my way to the quidditch field. There were other guys there, I was the only girl there.

"Ellie you made it" Draco said from behind.

"Seems like it" I responded.

"Wait we have a girl trying out?" said the boy with fucked up teeth as his friends and himself snickered.

"Shut it Flint, Girls can play too" Said the cute boy with the captain badge on his syltherin jersey. "I'm Adrian pucey, captain and 7th year" he kept his hand out.

"Elliot" I said taking his hand and I think I was blushing, I mean he's cute.

"Ok everyone, tryout are starting now, we start off with a few drills" Adrian said. "Everyone get your brooms" I didn't have my broom, I needed a new cause of what happened to my last one which we will not speak of right now. I looked around awkwardly until Adrian walked up to me.

"You can use mine for today" he said flashing a smile.

"Thanks" I said softly, is it hot in here?

"Ok let's see how fast you are on your brooms, last one to finish ten laps around the field gets water for everyone." And with that all the other boys got on their brooms zooms for their first lap. As much as I was a tube light I got on my – Adrian's broom and zoomed through the field. I did two laps getting used to the broom and I was behind everyone else. Once I felt comfortable with it I leaned in forward and I fly through the wind with my hair flying in the air as I passed 5 of the ten boys trying out. I was flawless on the turns and I passed another 2 guys and there were only 3 guys left. I went below them pretty close to the ground and Draco and Blaise ducked down so I didn't bash into their heads. Once I flew up again I was leading in the front and soon all ten laps were done.

"Nice control and speed Elliot" Pucey said he kept a hand on my shoulder and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Ok next drill, you'll be divided into two teams and each time you chase and the next you dodge." He said before moving everyone around and finally I got placed into the second team. All these boys were taller than me, I felt like a child with a bunch of giants.

We were one side of the field as the other team was on the other side. We were on our brooms and three bronze balls stayed in midair in front of us. When the whistle was blown the balls came flying towards us. Our ball flew directly me and I ducked down and it barely missed my head. I looked to the other team to see them chase the balls and throw into three hoops.

"Ellie" I heard Draco shout and next thing you know a ball hits me in the face and the impact forced me to fall of the broom onto the ground. I groaned as Draco came a helped me up.

"You need to stop day dreaming" he says after bring a tissue to my nose. "see, you're bleeding" he said tucking a loose strand of hair behind my hair.

"Quidditch isn't for girls Spellman, Girls like you belong on my bed" Said Flint.

"And that's why you spend the season on the bench Marcus" Blaise said glaring at him.

"Ok, we're switching up the roles now, you ok Elliot?" Adrian asked. I nodded and glared at flint who flashed his crooked teeth, I have been scared. I got on my broom and the 3 familiar balls stay in front of me. Once the whistle was blown the balls fly away. They fly around me along the player trying hard to catch one. I see on fly right at me and then went over me and I flew behind it. I went down under the ball so it was like it was run from nothing. Then I zoomed up catching the ball and fly towards a goal and threw it between the ring. Later I catch another a score, and then another, and another and in no time I had the fifth ball in my hand but I decided to use another target, I threw the ball opposite of the ring and,