34 | My boyfriend don't walk straight

Elliot's POV

I hate men.

Except him, of course.

But all the men in this room are making me wish I was sent to kill all of them. I'm pretty sure even you'd know what type of crimes the males in the criminal organization commit. The type of crimes they do to girls, the type of shit Michael did.

"Angle?" Mattheo snaps me out of my head. I turn to him with questioning look. "Are you okay?"

I open my mouth slightly to respond but my tongue went dry, so I nod yes. I was totally fine. We walk towards the bar trying to make the most normal move you could make. Mattheo ordered a champagne for and a vodka for him. I take the champagne while trying to scan the room.

"Carlos?" someone called in a surprised tone. Who's Carlos?

"Cairo," Mattheo says before giving me a look to 'shut up and play along'.

"What brings you here?" the boy with snow white hair asks Mattheo, and is he blushing?

"Some deals... to deal with" my Idiot replied. Very smooth.

"Oh?" Cairo says "And who is this beautiful lady?"

"My –" I decided to cut him off.

"Sister. Camilla" I smile ignoring Mattheo's confused look.

"Yeah, Camilla." Mattheo says softly before turning back to Cairo "So what are you doing here?" Mattheo asks casually.

"Oh well, you know. Fiji family business"

Bingo.

"What family business?" I say with a fake smile.

"Some deal with the Bennets," he says casually then suddenly tensed "Forget I told you that."

Another bingo.

"My lips are sealed" I gave him a fake reassuring smile.

"Okie dokie" He says with a smile walking away. I turn Mattheo.

"Carlos? Do you really look like a Carlos?" I question.

"Shut up, at least I didn't say sister" he rolls his eyes.

"What was with the whole blushy lovey dovey?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Jealous much?" he smirks "We were fourteen, it wasn't a big deal"

"Theo?!" I exclaimed. "You're not straight."

Eventually since Mattheo had once slept with one of the people we were about to kill, we decided to talk advantage of that. Mattheo walks up to Cairo, whispers into his ear and totally not suspious at all walk out of the hall. I slowly followed them. They entered a library and I hid behind one of the shelves.

"You know, I never stopped think about you," Cairo spoke, and I almost died.

"yeah –yeah me too mate," real smooth theo.

"For a second I thought was your girlfriend," Ciaro slightly chuckles. This was exactly why I said sister. Suddenly the door opens and someone sadly familiar walks in.

"Oh, Elijah. Meet Carl-" Cairo introduces but is interrupted.

"Mattheo Riddle" The white haired boy we fought in the vault with speaks.

"Riddle?" cairo says in disbeilf "I slept with the dark lord's son" he says not so softly and the whole room goes silent.

"Thank you riddle, for coming right to us," Elijah spoke.

"Yeah yeah, can't we skip to the part where I kill you both?" Mattheo sasses.

"Kill me! you want to k-kill me?" Cairo panics. This guy might be a little too innocent for the crime world.

"Don't take it personal, yours will be way less painful,"

"Oh," Cairo pauses "That's still fucking bad!"

"Cairo, shut up," Elijah speaks. "Now Riddle, I have one question. Where is my sister?" huh?

"What?" Mattheo and Cairo say at the same while I say it to myself. I anyone could play his sister, it's Draco.

"I have a sister?" Cairo speaks confused.

"Not when you're an accident Cairo!" Elijah speaks rudely now we find out is his, brother.

"What are you talking about?" Mattheo asks confused.

"My sister, where is she." What sister dude?! Then the lights in the room start blinking and the doors open. Suddenly Akeno walk into the room.

"I guess since you aren't going to help us, we are going to have to kill you?" Akeno speaks. He pulls out his wand. If I don't act now, Mattheo is going to get killed in the next minute.

"I'll ask you one last time, where is –" I majestically interrupt. Since Cairo was the nearest to me I tip toe behind him and whisper,

"I heard you're scared of books," get it? Cause we're in a library. Cairo falls don't screaming like a toddler covering his ear and his eyes closed.

"Help, they're everywhere. Please dad!" he moment he fell down crying everyone's eyes fell on him then me. I didn't plan much after that.

The other two brothers stare at me. Aren't they supposed to like, kill me or something.

"What did you do to him?" Elijah questioned somewhat anger and also amazed.

"Oh, it'll wear off" I smirk at him. "You take blondie and I'll the other one?" I ask Mattheo who was right next to me.

"Yes ma'am" he smiles sweetly before proceeding to kill his target.

"Nothing personal sweetheart," I walk up to Akeno slightly surprise he hasn't done anything.

"Elliot wait!" but I didn't, I threw a punch which he first dodges, then a roundhouse kick to his head which gets him.once he loses his balance, I kick him in the chest making in fall over a coffee table and onto the floor. Why isn't he fighting back?

"You know, you almost killed us last time" I say a little anger. I see Mattheo throwing books while Elijah is hiding behind a couch – and people call him a deadly killer.

"Elliot calm down," Akeno still speaks softly. I point my wand at him, ready to take the shot.

'Elliot' I freeze. It's him again.

.....................................................

I'm so fucking early with chapter eh? and also sorry if i bully y'all in the comments. It's nothing personal guys <3