17| Brownies or Babies

I woke in the middle of the night with the urge to puke, Blaise was really going to die after giving me his horrible brownies. I jump out of bed cause Mattheo to wake up in a panic. I ran to the washroom locking the door and kneeling in front of the toilet bowl, and I puked.

"Ellie?" Mattheo asked concerned.

"I'm fine" I manage to say before puking again holding my hair back. After a few minutes I stopped puking and I lazily got up washing my mouth in disgust to the taste, better not kiss anyone. I opened the door and Mattheo was standing in front of it.

"Did you puke?" he asked concerned. I nod tiredly and went to bed and just dropped onto my stomach hugging the pillow. But I lift my head feeling guilt and concern that once again wasn't mine.

"Rora, can we talk?" Mattheo asked face drenched in concern sitting in bed right next to me. I get up looking at him concerned.

"Sure" I say.

"I don't know if I'm over reacting or –" he cuts himself off. "But you said you're late and you just vomited and also that night I didn't use condom and –" he ramble so I cut him off.

"I'm not pregnant, if that's what you're worried about" I say.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I was on the pill" I lied. "And also the only reason I had stomach pains and had just vomited was because I hate a bunch of brownies made by Blaise, big mistake" he signs in relief.

"Wait how did you know to get on birth control" he asked. I opened my out to say another lie, I hated lying to his face.

"I just really like raw sex" I chuckled, well it wasn't an entire lie.

"Wait, have you slept with anyone else?" he asked, I felt his jealously, god this child.

"No just you" I chuckled again.

"What about you?" I returned the question, I'd be lying if I weren't jealous.

"No" he smirked, "you jealous if I said yes?" he asked.

"Oh please, you drenched in jealously," I said hitting him with a pillow.

"Get your empathy ass out of my head," he said taking the pillow before hitting me in the face, as a joke.

"Don't hit women" I said hitting him again.

"So I can hit you?" he said smirking and with that he earn many repeated hit from the pillow for insulting me. He chuckled as I try to murder him with a pillow, it's not entirely possible.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry" he chuckles while catching my arms. A smile blush appears on my cheek as I stare into his eyes. He was now shy but excited at the same time, was I making him this way? I smiled to myself. His hand envelope mine and he rest them on the thigh of his crossed legs and he looked down as if he wanted to ask him.

"Wait it is?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said shaking off the thought. After that I fell asleep on his chest.

..........................

Mattheo's POV

I woke up differently unlike most days. I hadn't had a proper sleep in a long time and love waking up to her. The way she made me feel only made me want to think, what are we? She makes me smile and laugh, and I love being around her. She was the only person I opened up to who made me feel like someone cared. All I want is for this to never end. As much as I want her to be mine, I'd hate to put her in danger.

"Morning" she says getting off my chest and sitting upright stretch her arms. I loved the way he long black wavy hair rested.

"Morning" I say sitting against the headboard.