19| Panic Attack

TW: Elliot's shitty past and the near death of a blond bitch.

Elliot's POV

I rush my way to the dining hall, trying to do my tie the process. I let go of my tie as I feel a loose not in place. I know I didn't put it properly but it was least of my problems right now. I push through the door and everyone's head snaps to me.

Oh, shit.

"Care to explain?" My 'father' asked.

"I over slept, I'm sorry" I said looking down to my shoes, but the truth was I had been getting night terrors ever since I start coming here again. The insomnia wasn't helping, I barely get any sleep.

"What a pathetic excuse" he said walking up to me. My eyes met my father's then riddle's, who was leaning onto a pillar arms crossed with a stern look on his face.

"Or maybe you were too busy fucking someone" he said. I hurt hearing my own father say that. It hurt more than it angered me. Was that really what he thought of me?

"No" Riddle said walking up to us. "I was the last person she saw"

"So you were using this whore" my father scoffed.

"What we did was none of your business. And I hear you call her a whore one more time, I'll make you eat your own dick" he said simply standing beside as I tried my best to hold back the laughs. Was my father really scared of Mattheo?

"You wouldn't" my father said trying to hide his fear.

"You're not the first right hand man I have killed" Mattheo said. Mattheo was filled with hate, I could feel it as if it were my own.

"Let's proceed with the plan" Snape interrupted, and with that we went on with the meeting. Validi sent glares from across the room. I took advantage of the situation to make her mad. Mattheo sat beside on the arm rest on the sofa and I held his hand from where I was standing. He looked at me and then followed my gaze.

"Making people jealous, are we?" he smirked down at me.

"I enjoy seeing people get mad, but I enjoy it more being the reason" I said. And with that Riddle took his hand from mine, and pulling me closer to him, between his knees and kept his hand on my waist before placing a kiss on my neck.

"How long till she burst?" he whispered and I let out a small chuckle. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel anything from the position he put me, I loved it as much as Validi was hating it. I didn't know someone could glare that hard.

The meeting ended and Mattheo got up his hand still on my waist. He then keeps his hand on my lower back guiding me forwards and once I took a few stop he puts his hand in his pocket as we walked together in silence. That was until someone stopped me.

Mattheo's POV

I walked beside her, trying to slow down to walk with her pace. But we the silence dies once she speaks.

"I thought you were gay" Tiffany said.

"Some times, yes" Aurora said with a smirk, she really loved getting on her nerves.

"Oh please, everyone knows I fuck Riddle better" she said. I felt my jaw clench. What everyone didn't know is that I never wanted it.

"Big words for a pedophile" Aurora said jaw clenched, anger seeping through.

"Come one, you go ask riddle if he liked it?" she said and with that Aurora is on top of tiffany smash he face with her fist mercilessly. Blood soak he hand as her hand filled with metal rings hits tiffany's face. I enjoyed watching it but aurora was going to kill her, so I pulled her off by the waist. I was surprised it was easy for someone who basically chugs down burgers, I'm kidding.