12| Dead struck on the quidditch field, almost.

I try to keep my eyes open as I go for quittich practice. It was way too early for that. When I entered the pitch the whole team was there. I went and stood next to Miles Bletchley, our goalie.

"Elliot, nice to finally see you again. But I think it's high time you show up to practice more often, matches are coming up" Adrian says. I give him a nod.

We all did a few warm up and drills, now we were going to play a match. I practically zoned out so I didn't know my team. Anyways, I ended up with Draco, Blaise, Enzo, Adrian and a few other people.

"Good luck Spellman" Mattheo smirked. I was gonna beat his arse.

The game starts. I stay in my place still not used to the game, but then some idiot passes me the ball. Axienty leaks through as I fly away with the ball with Flint on my trail. If I could I would fly towards him and crash, killing him in the process. I get trapped in my tought and almost bump into draco who was chasing the snitch.

"Shit" I say missing him by a few inches. Then I zoom to the goal scoring a goal.

"Nice one Spellman" Adrian give me a high five, suddenly I felt an emotion just I did with Daphne's. But this this it was stronger, it was jealousy. Before I could even figure who it was the game proceeds. I fly around trying to get free and once I did I got the ball and once again shot a goal. I suck at basketball, I don't know how 'm doing this. A few more goal went in, flawlessly, until Riddle decides to guard me.

I try to fly ahead of him but he stays along with me. As I was unable to get free the other team shoot goals and eventually we were tied. So after a few attempt with Riddle I decided to be strategic a little more. I flew across the field with him following, I went extremely fast and he catches up and then without a warning I take a dangerous turn catching him off guard. He slows down so he doesn't crash into anything, but he was unable to catch up to me. I get the ball and fly high towards the goal, but that stupid mother fucker flint crashes, and I mean crashes, into me causing me to lose control of broom. Mind you I was fifth feet above the air, will I survive? No, Who am I Jesus?

I grip my broom as it spun around the field to wards the bleachers. I lose grip of my broom and I fly off as my broom goes crashing through the bleaches and I fall towards the flags. My arm gear gets stuck on the flag reducing the danger of my fall. I sign in relief thinking I was gonna die. But then the flag rip and I fell to the ground and for a spilt second, I couldn't tell is death was flashing through my eyes, I saw a pure gold metal amour take for over my body.

I cough hard after falling on my chest and I find myself in my quidditch uniform, I guess I was just tripping.

"I told you Spellman, this wasn't a girls sport" Flinch said but gets cut off by a fist to his face, Mattheo. Has half the team struggled to pull Mattheo off flint, Enzo scans my face.

"How many fingers" Blaise shows his fingers.

"Four" I say.

"Oh no, I holding two though" Blaise panics.

"You're hold four dumbass" Enzo says. Mattheo pushed through Blaise and Enzo and puts me over his shoulders.

"Mattheo, put me down" I say, this was embarrassing.

"Just wait till we get to my room" and once we did we gentle place on the ground but I take his shoulder as I begin to lose balance. He brings me to his couch and I flop down on the couch as he hands an ice pack for my head.

"My everything hurts" I groan.

"How did you do that?" he asked me.

"Survive?" I asked.