30| Prom shopping

Mattheo's POV

"I never intended on hurting her" I say roughly at my father, "I was jinxed". My father looked towards Lucian.

"I was testing her capabilities" He said with an ugly snarl.

"You did it!" I yelled slamming Lucian onto the nearest pillar. "I could have killed her you sick fuck!"

"Mattheo, maybe not kill one of right hand men again" my father spoke.

"I won't hesitate to kill, Lucian" I spat at him in a low tone before letting go of him.

"And since you have grown quite fond of Spellman, it would make the mission easier". Great, now I'm kinda blushing. And house elf runs to my father throne and whispers something.

"It appears Spellman has awoken." my father announces and relief washes over me.

"Great, Michael go fetch her" Lucian speaks but before I could do anything my father spoke.

"No, Mattheo go get Spellman" I sent him a confused glare before turning to get. Did my father do something, nice? I don't even know what to call it.

I stand in front of her door. I take a deep breath before slowly opening the door to find her sitting over the balcony with her headphones on.

"El?" I called nervously.

"El" I called walking closer to hear.

"Elliot" I say while place my hand on her shoulder. she lets out a dramatic scream out of shock and drops the book and I didn't know she had in her hand of the building.

"Mattheo," she breathes out in relief and then gets of the balcony "You could have given me a stroke".

"Sorry" I apologies.

"For giving me a stroke or breaking hand" she smirks. "Or damaging my beautiful face" she sighs dramatically.

"For all of it" I say shyly. Ugh, I hate when she kills my confidence.

"Thank god I'm right handed" she goes. "But now I can never play quidditch ever again"

"I never meant to hurt you," I say. It hurt knowing I did that to her.

"Yeah, but I meant to kick your ass, and I did win" sometimes I just love how she reacts to such situation.

"But I'm sorry I stabbed you" she blushes.

"Are you though" I ask her.

"Nope, you just have seen your face" she laughs "Especially when I kicked you in the balls"

"Yeah, still hurts" I joke.

"I'll make up to him later" she wink before walking out and I roll my once look into the mirror see a blush once again painted on cheeks.

...............................
"No, I don't like pink" say scowls at the 124th dress I showed. If she's going to be so picky, why not find one yourself.

"What about this one?" I asked.

"That looks like something Dobby would wear, Theo" she wines.

"This is adorable, young couple shopping together. I remember what this was like" the older lady, who I'm guessing owns the shop, spoke.

"Oh, my. What happened to your hand dear" she asked Elliot who hand a cast on her wrist, which painted black because she complained about how the white is too high in contrast for her eyes.

"I fell of the kitchen counter trying to reach the cookies" Elliot lied with the smile of a toddler. Although it does sound like something she would do.

"You really should be careful darling," the old lady said. Careful does not exist in dictionary.

"Oh my, I have the perfect dress for you" the lady said why dragging Elliot away. I followed them as they went deeper into the store, eventually the lady stops by a shelf and pulls out a big box.

"You get out" the lady points at me while Ellie just silently giggles. "You aren't allowed to see this yet".

I wait there for 20 minutes until they come out with the brightest smile.

"You a lucky man" the old women said, but then she yanked my all the way down to her short self  " "You young man, need u watch out for than fine young lady. You should know better, at least to help with a bloody cookie jar".

Let's just say, Old women who own Boutiques are scarier than horror films.

We did a few more things we needed for the new 'mission'. We weren't really given much information, just that we were going to muggle gala to kill to spy on some dude.

"Can you tell me the color at least" I ask.

"Nope" she smiles as the both of us walk down as the busy streets of New York. I look down at her and thought 'how is she not mad at me?', I broke her wrist but her she is, going prom shopping with me. She sighs before looking at me,

"It wasn't your fault Theo" she tells me. No matter how many times I heard it from her, I can't seem to believe that. I hurt her, with my own hands.

"Ugh, stay out of my head" I whine and she lets out a small giggle before clutching onto my arm and turning me to her. She places her hands around my neck and then stands on her toes. Then her soft lips meet mine. My cheeks heat up as my hands hold her hips softly. Then she pulls away leaving my lips swollen and lightly breathless.

"I know you'd never hurt me. Not even if I accidently set your favorite book on fire because I was trying to fry a burrito" she said the last part somewhat cheekily.

"Wait what?" I ask realizing I had lost my book for over a week now.

"Beyoncé?" she said walking away.

...........................................

Don't we all love Beyoncé ?