21 | Blind love

Meanwhile in Hogwarts...

Narrative POV

Days in Hogwarts went by like any other day. Student attending classes, parties thrown here and there, detention with the lucky teacher, so on. The only difference was the Mattheo and Elliot went a part of it these few days, but that doesn't mean the tea wasn't boiling with everything going on with their friends, well just Elliot's friends.

Lorenzo spent the few day worried for Elliot, and also a little for his half-brother, Mattheo. He already hate that his best friend had to go through his worst fear, becoming a death eater and serving the evil. But putting that aside, he was still amazed that Hermione Granger had asked him out. Yes, the girl made the move. It amazed him how the smartest and prettiest Gryffindor was interested in him, but deep down a part him wanted more than her, he just didn't know what....

Or didn't know who?

As for Blaise Zabini, he spent the few days finally shooting his shoot with the kind Lovegood. She tried out all the types of weed he own while he checked out her herbs. Weed and herbs, didn't think those two would be good for each other.

Daphne Greengrass on the other hand wasn't enjoying the days as much. Let me spill on a secret. While Lorenzo and granger enjoy their time, Miss Greengrass watch from the sidelines. He wasn't entirely jealous of Hermione, she just wished she was her. What she really hate, more than being related to Astoria, was how he'd still hang out with her.... But as friends. Ouch! Friend zone hurts doesn't it?

Next up Pansy Parkinson. Lately the girl boss lost her bling. She once was the rebellious queen who could hook up with any boy, or man, she want ted to but suddenly everything flipped. I mean she's still rebellious, but something happened she thought would never happen. She fell in love, but she doesn't know it yet...

And for the one and only Draco Malfoy. He spends and night completing the one task he was given. Just one simple task, but it is only an inch away from impossible. Like Elliot, he hasn't seen his friends as he spends his days in the room of requirements fixing the vanishing cabinet.

............................

Pansy and Daphne walk into the common room after all their classes tired for the day. The girls exchange a few things that happened as walk over to their usual seats with the rest of the boys. Pansy sighed in relief to finally see Draco their after a few days, while Daphne tensed when she saw Granger sitting on Lorenzo's lap.

"Hey Daph" Lorenzo says. All she could was smile and look away immediately.

"Where's Zucchini?" Pansy ask as she flops on the couch next to Draco.

"Probably exchanging herbs and drugs with that freak" Draco spat. Lorenzo and Hermione began making out in the common room and with that Daphne walked away with her books.

"Daph, where you going?" Enzo asks pulling away from Hermione, which cause Hermione to glare at Daphne.

"My dorm" she stopped in her tracks to say and right after turned to proceed with where she was going. Lorenzo could help but feel upset for Daphne's missing presence.

"So, um" Pansy starts "Haven't seen in like two days, except diner. How's everything going okay?" She says as she her fires a blunt, something about Malfoy made her extremely nervous that before.

"None of your business Parkinson" he spat at her as medaled with his rings. Draco always called her Pans, the sudden change in formalities upset pansy.

"Geez Draco, I was just worried. I barely see you and you look like u haven't slept in days." She said with no shame of showing how worried she actually was. Draco's cold blue eyes met her warm brown ones, before he got up and walked away. Pansy followed him, mainly to avoid the fact that Granger and Berkshire were probably going far more that making out.

"Draco!" she shouts and her voice echoes through the empty corridor. He just ignores her and walks into his dorm but she pushes through before he could lock it.

"Malfoy, what's going on?" she asked in a demanding tone.

"Parkinson, leave" he spat at her not even meeting her eyes.

"Draco, you can talk to me. I'm always here for you" she said calmly moving closer to move.

"Fuck off! Just go back to being the whore you are, always fucking someone" He said. Pansy was shattered the moment he raised his voice at her. Draco never meant to say any of that, but he didn't want to let pansy in his life.

Pansy at other options. She grew up with Malfoy, and she knew he didn't mean it. She knew that he was pushing her away, just like he did with everyone else. She wasn't going to be everyone else. Her best friend needed help, and she wasn't going to leave even though what he said was unforgiveable.

"You don't mean that, I know don't" She said, her eyes getting watery.

"Draco, you can't shut me out like everyone else" she said walk closer to him, her voice so calm. "You're not alone, I'll be right next to you through everything" she said as her warm hands held Draco's. Malfoy still didn't meet her eyes, he still looked down not meeting her eyes. Suddenly a tear drops on pansy's hand from Malfoy.

"Draco?" she asked, worried. Malfoy felt weak and fell on his knees as Pansy went down with him, wrapping her hand around his neck and rest her chin on him platinum blond hair. He finally broke, his cries filled with pain.

"It's ok, I'm here" she says feeling here tears drip down her face. She finally pulled away and sat on the floor in front of Malfoy holding his hands. She lifted his sleeve to not only see the death eater mark, but also deep cuts around it. It hurt her that he was in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't there before" she cried bring Malfoy hands to her mouth and kissed his knuckles.

"No I'm sorry, for pushing you away and what I said earlier" Draco's deep calm voice said as he pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her waist, relaxing once he felt her in his arms.

"I'm sorry, pans" he said quietly.

"It's not your fault" she said pulling away a little so their faces meet. Draco's Blues scanned her face, and then slowly looked down at her pink lips. He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear before cupping jaw, and then pulling her towards him gently as their lips met. He hands rested on his chest as she kissed him back.

This was the first time the both of them had actually kissed some one this way, the first time the both of them fell in love.

............................

I am not straight.