.: Introduction & Bio:.

Hey there everyone! Welcome to Lucent Eyes III: Hunt for Yetlok!

This book will be the final addition to this story on Wattpad. As after this Lucent Eyes III is finish, I will be making a sequel book where Lucent Eyes IV, V, VI, will be located.

Also, as stated before. This book will only be one arc long, so that means around 6 chapters. But don't worry, I plan for each chapter to be around 5k words or more! And if needed, I will have to add more chapters to flesh out the book fully. This means I might have to add another arc. If.

So what will the book be about? Let's have the bio explain this!

______________________________________

Summary:

After one of the Relics of Nezarec is stolen from the Guardian’s crew by the rogue Eliksni Captain known as Yetlok. Hus’Ak is assigned by Ikora Rey to hunt him down and recover the artifact to bring back to the Last City. With the Hive Guardian now starting his journey into exploring more powers and abilities gifted by the Traveler, in the form of Arc Light...

However, the Hive Guardian needs a crew. By recruiting Riltris and many more, will Hus’Ak’s crew be able to find the stolen relic before the Kell of Darkness discovers Yetlok's plan and get to Yetlok first? But questions begin to form along the journey: Why did Yetlok abandon the House of Salvation? And what is his plans with the relic?

_____________________________________

That is what you will be seeing throughout this installment. So get ready for Hus'Ak to learn Arc Light.

I also wanted to say that after this story is done, Lucent Eyes IV will be about Lightfall and more importantly taking place in the Last City.

Check out my chapter in this book regarding a question I had for all you readers if you want more details.

But, I also want to write this book to finish up the cliffhanger regarding the fate of Yetlok and his crew eversince the Europa Arc was done in Lucent Eyes II.

So here is a list on what you readers can expect in Lucent Eyes III

Note: These are the more certain ideas I plan for this book

-Hus'Ak learning how to use Arc energy and developing his own super in it (If you read Oryx, the Lucent King and know Krotu's super than it's a big idea to what Hus'Ak will wield)

-New Faces: This include new guardians who will become friends with Hus'Ak, and members of Yetlok's crew as well as Hus'Ak's.

-Returning friends like Riltris

-Finally, a location from Destiny 1. Won't tell what it will be.
______________________________________

With that all said and done. I hope you all enjoy the book and it's chapters! See ya!