Author Notes of Lucent Eyes II

Hey there Readers! This page was basically the concept idea on how this book was going to go. And for the most part for the Europa Arc, it pretty much went the same way.

Though the Leviathan Arc was vastly different than the ones you all read. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy these little tidbits on what's the roadmap of these stories!
______________________________________

1) Lucent Eye's:
- Temple Arc
- Investigation Arc

2) Lucent Eye's: Scorn Blades
(20k Words/ Destiny Movie) (CANCELED)

3) Lucent Eye's: Haunted Memories
- Stasis Training Arc & resurfacing past memories.
- Derelict Leviathan Arc & confronting the past.
______________________________________

Lucent Eyes II chapters:
Chapter 13 "Europa's Watchers"
Hus'Ak and Hex meets the Exo Stranger and Variks

Chapter 14 "The Calling"
Hus'Ak is whispered to the Pyramid but the Exo Stranger stops him.

Chapter 15 "Investigation of the Bray Facility"
Hus'Ak enters Clovis Bray Facility and is annoyed by the man before getting information of House Salvation scouring through old Golden Age tech.

Chapter 16 "Disrupting Salvation pt 1"
The gang meet up in the outpost to figure out way to stop Salvation's secret plan. The Guardian brings attention to himself as Hus'Ak sneaks his way into New Riis. Though he is captured in the end.

Hus'Ak meets a female Eliksni who is part of Salvation and they become friends. She breaks him out and he reaches to a top of a building to send the beacon once he destroys the shields to New Riis. (This section will be apart of both chapters)

Chapter 17 "Disrupting Salvation pt 2"
The Exo Stranger and the Guardian work together to disrupt the House's plan of destroying the Ether supply of House Light beyond repair.

(End of first Arc) Chapter 18 "Giving the Kell, Salvation"
Hus'Ak makes his way to the new Kell of Darkness and fights him near the location of Eramis frozen body. The Kell escapes, but the plan to ruin House Salvation plan is complete.
______________________________________

Lucent Eyes II (Part 1) (Ends at a Chapter 18)

Hus'Ak crashes on Europa. Only to be found by the Guardian and Exo Stranger. Exo Stranger explains to the Guardian that she got emergency signals but never expects them to be from a Hive Guardian.

Exo Stranger sees the Artifact of Darkness in Hus'Ak hands. The Guardian plans on finishing him off but Elsie explains with logic and facts that Hus'Ak could be trusted. She takes Hus'Ak under her wing without the Vanguard noticing. The Guardian keeps this secret as he is a chill dude.

Hus'Ak whispers grows louder, Exo Stranger notices the Stasis growing with him. She begins to help train Hus'Ak in Stasis. A new leader of House Salvation rises in Europa, Lucent forces across the system distracts the Vanguard from noticing.

Hus'Ak and Exo Stranger, and Variks. Work together to fight the new Kell. At the end of this Arc, The Kell abandons his house once getting whispers and leaves.

Hus'Ak is found and detained by the Hidden. Elsie Bray is interrogated by Ikora...

In the end, the Kell plans are revealed. He would be more tyrannical and cause more Elkisni to attempt to flee for the House of Light. In those groups would be suicide Fallen, waiting to enter the Eliksni Quarters to destroy their ether supply.
______________________________________

Lucent Eyes II (Part 2) (Ends at Chapter 24)

Hus'Ak is spared by Ikora once Elsie explains he is not affiliated with Savathûn. The Leviathan arrived on the moon and Hus'Ak is sent there to assist the Hidden and the Guardian. He has to keep himself hidden from Caital and Bracus Forge.

Hus'Ak meets Crow and the two become instant friends. Hus'Ak past memories in Crota's Brood haunts him. Hus'Ak becomes lost and confused overtime. He dives deeper into the Leviathan without contacting the Hidden Agents and the Guardian.

Whispers enter Hus'Ak mind once he knows the Vanguard killed his friends and anger builds up.

One Hidden Agent and the Guardian, alongside Crow (all of whom confronted their past) ran deeper into the Leviathan to help find Hus'Ak.

After a tense confrontation, Hus'Ak relents and does the ritual.

Eris Morn comes along and helps Hus'Ak confront the confusion of his past life. Hus'Ak renounces his ties with the Hive and strives to make a journey in the Last City. The Kell of Salvation, who lost his mind, attacks the four with stasis. Calus sends minions after them but working together the Guardians win.

Zavala, Ikora, and Caital listen in on what Hus'Ak says. Zavala sighs knowing they have another Crow situation in their city. Caital obliviously angry at the thought of a Hive Guardian under her allies.

Ikora reassures her that Hus'Ak, from the Exo Stranger messages and his help around the Leviathan will be a good asset in figuring out more about the Hive in general. Caital threatens his execution if she ever sees him again which Ikora reassures that she won't.

Hus'Ak becomes a member of the Hidden and is allowed to enter the City under Crow's watch.