Lucent Eyes II Epilogue

A/N: Hey there readers! Here is the Epilogue to Lucent Eyes II! This won't be a long chapter compared to the rest of the book as this is only here to wrap it up. And by the time I upload this chapter, I should be uploading the Extra Section for the book.
______________________________________

/Epilogue\

[Lunar Orbit | Moon, Sol System]

Hus'Ak watched the Moon and the Leviathan seemingly start to get smaller as he sat in the cockpit of Crow's ship. Glint spoke excitedly to Hex and Hus'Ak, "I can't wait to show you guys all around the Last City!"

Though Crow would remind Glint about the watching over Hus'Ak deal, "Glint. You know we can't show Hus'Ak and Hex around unless we get Vanguard approval, we don't want anyone attacking them."

Crow then returned to pressing an order of buttons which caught the Hive Guardian's attention and sensing his staring, Crow explained what he was about to do, "I'm just prepping the ship to start descending into the Earth's Atmosphere when we get there soon enough."

Hus'Ak nodded his head as Hex asked a question she wondered about, "Hey Crow...what happened in the Leviathan? Was it the reason why all of the purified Nightmares are gone?"

Though her question would make the hunter silent, after taking a deep breath Crow then explained what happened, "We all traveled into the Leviathan...Caital, Zavala, Eris, the Guardian, and Me. Somehow, Calus had linked with the Lunar Pyramid under the Moon's surface, but Eris said that the connection was not fully created so we had a chance to stop him..."

Crow would stay silent as he recalled those memories. Hex immediately apologized for making Crow think about what happened, "I-im sorry, Crow..."

"No, it's okay... " He took a deep breath before continuing, "It's weird seeing myself or well, Uldren Sov, disappearing..." Crow responded as he explained that Calus simply disappeared but he would also mention something else, "I'll use this new life to right the wrongs I did before..."

The hunter turned to Hus'Ak, knowing he had to deal with his own Nightmares, "How about you Hus'Ak? Were you able to say anything to your friends?"

The Hive Guardian turned his head to face Crow before recalling and telling what happened...
_____

Flashback...

Hus'Ak rested against the wall of his 'cell' before feeling the presence of Korosek and Uul'Nath formed once again. Standing up, Hus'Ak would ask the Memories what they were doing, "What...are...you doing?"

The Memory of Korosek and Uul'Nath stayed silent as they began to hover away from the Hive Guardian and towards a corner of the room, Hus'Ak would be confused by the actions of the Memories. With Hex materializing as well, "Where are they going?"

She turned to see Hus'Ak shrug his shoulders and together they followed Korosek and Uul'Nath. Whispers came out of Korosek's and Uul'Nath's mouths as they turned around to face the curious Hive Guardian.

Korosek would be the first one to speak to Hus'Ak, "We are leaving..."

Hus'Ak looked in shock before asking why they had to go, he stepped forward to hear them much better, "Why? Was it...something I...did...?"

The Memories simply shook their heads as they began to disappear slowly, though the reason as to why they were disappearing was thanks to the ongoing use of magic in order to break the link between the Former Cabal Emperor and the hidden Lunar Pyramid...

This time, Uul'Nath was the one to speak to Hus'Ak. Though it would still be weird to see Uul'Nath speak in a calm manner, "You did nothing wrong..." the dead Knight Lightbearer's lower body began to disappear before he continued speaking, "All we ask is that you continue on your path beyond the Lucent Brood, can we count on you to do that?"