Announcements (again...) 8/26/23

Okay everyone, not much as changed really except that I'm not gonna do the movie idea. Yeah it would take me a long time to even write that so that's going to the bin, but I'm still going to continue this story!

I also wanted to say that Lucent Eyes III is also going to be added to this book But it will be the last addition to this collection.

I'm not going to write a story on Season of the Seraph, but rather I'll write a bonus chapter from the Year of the Witch Queen DLC and into the Year of Lightfall.

And basically a create a 2nd Lucent Eyes Collection book for Lightfall and it's Seasons. I decided to do this so this book won't be crowded.

On the topic of Lightfall, there will be 3 stories to it! Potentially a fourth if the next season after Season of the Witch might be interesting for Hus'Ak.

I have already decided on what each of these three Lightfall stories will be about.

So I guess the timeline would look like:

1. Lucent Eyes III
(Name won't be announced till this story is completed)

2. Bonus Chapter: Witch Queen to Lightfall

3. New Book on Wattpad for Lucent Eyes
(For Lightfall and it's Seasons)

Okay, well thank you everyone who just reading my story and hopefully, I don't change anything about this timeline of stories. I hope you have a wonderful day!