Chapter 12 "Court Invasion Pt 2" (FINALE)

A/N: Welcome to the final chapter to Lucent Eyes! I don't plan on ending the story for Hus'Ak! I have plans for a second book. Thank you readers for taking the time in your life to enjoy some fanfiction.

It makes me pretty happy that people read it. Anyways, here is the final chapter, enjoy.
______________________________________

[Savathûn's Throne World | Eastern Entrance towards Fluorescent Canal]

The Hive fired at the Abomination, its two shields prevented it from getting injured. Scorn Ravagers and Chieftains led the attack on the surrounded Hive, the Hive forces began to be pushed back towards the path to the Fluorescent Canal. Korosek summoned her healing rift as Uul'Nath ran towards Hus'Ak hiding behind a chitin barricade.

Uul'Nath grunted in pain as the Scorn Raiders attempted to pick him off but failed, the Hive guardian reached Hus'Ak, who was firing again. The roar of an Ogre and the heavily armored abomination prevented his voice from reaching out to Hus'Ak who was looking at him confused.

Uul'Nath, enough with the sound simply decided to speak in the comms, "Hus'Ak, that Abomination is heavily armored. Its shields are preventing us from doing any damage, I got a plan."

Hex decided to speak up, "Is it like that temple maneuver?" Hus'Ak threw a blade to an approaching Chieftain, it struck its throat and died on the spot. Hus'Ak went back to cover for an answer as Uul'Nath sighed, "No, the moment I threw you. You'll likely be killed midway through the air by those snipers."

Hus'Ak rubbed his chin in thought before speaking, "What...about...Korosek?"

Uul'Nath shaked his head, "No, we need someone to lead and heal the rest of us. I'll clear a path for you then I'll distract the abomination. You need to kill those annoying snipers and then attack the backside of the Abomination."

Hus'Ak nodded, immediately Uul'Nath went into action. His body glowed with Void Light, the sound of his sentinel shield rang through the air as he slammed his body against Ravagers, Raiders, and Chieftains. Hus'Ak followed right behind the charging Hive Knight, Hus'Ak fired his shredder at any Scorn attempting to attack them from behind as a barrage of void shots from the Hive killed any Scorn trying to get to the two Hive Guardians.

Korosek sends electric bolts in the direction of the Scorn Abomination. Its heavy body spasmed from the Arc Energy but it shook it off as it planted both of its now charred shields. Uul'Nath could barely see anything as he went into a blind rage, endlessly killing any Scorn nearby with his Light.

On the right side of the Eastern Entrance, bodies of dead Scorn pile up on top of each other. A clear path was made by Uul'Nath and Hus'Ak. Hex excitedly yelled into Hus'Ak's mind, "Yeah! Uul'Nath is doing a great job! Hus'Ak go get the Scorn Raiders near the gate, I'll communicate with Uul'Nath."

"Uul'Nath! We got a path, go distract the abomination!" Hex spoke into Uul'Nath's mind. The Hive Lightbearer continued his destruction on the Scorn until he stopped and ran back to the Hive barricades to distract the giant abomination. It was as if Uul'Nath's ghost intervened and helped his guardian remember what the goal was.

Hex muttered into Hus'Ak's mind, "What did Korosek do to them? Especially to Uul'Nath's ghost..." a pit of fear now growing inside her as a small voice of panic talked to Hex, 'What if Korosek finds out about us?'

Hus'Ak shook his head due to him not knowing, the Hive Guardian slammed his body on an unsuspecting Scorn Raider, causing the group of them to be alert at the Hive Guardian. The Abomination in the center of the Eastern Entrance looked backwards to see Hus'Ak, its hands now glowing brightly with Arc energy.