Europa Arc Epilogue/ Leviathan Arc Prologue

A/N: Hey there readers! This will be the Epilogue to the Europa Arc, as well as the Prologue to the Leviathan Arc! I do need to tell people that the next arc is about Season of the Haunted.

I've played the activities but I never had the Season, so I'm going to need to watch clips and just research what happens in it. I know that it's a dark and tense season so I'll try to be dark with this Arc. But for now, please enjoy this 'chapter' for Lucent Eyes II.
______________________________________

/Europa Arc Epilogue\

Riltris stared at the floor of the Skiff, to her left would be the holes that the Eliksni would crawl out of when leaving. To her right were the Ether machines that she and the Exo Stranger managed to fix from poisoning the evacuating Eliksni with Dark Ether. Though her attention would be brought to the hand that rested on her left, it was from another Eliksni who was thanking the engineer.

"Thank you Riltris...you saved us and my hatchlings."

In the mother's arms were three hatchlings, for Riltris, they were absolutely adorable. Wanting to hold on to the hatchlings, Riltris would ask, "They are absolutely adorable! Could I hold one, please?"

The mother nodded and gave one of her hatchlings to Riltris and began to coo at the baby Eliksni. Though Riltris began to think back on her mother's supposed death, she also began to have a headache on where Tovas might be in the Last City.

'I heard the Eliksni Quarter was huge...where will I find my sister if I don't know where my relatives are...'

Sighing, Riltris would rub her forehead as she turned and got herself a vial of Ether. She would entertain the hatchling for a while before giving it back to its mother, then, she began to wonder about Yetlok and the Hive Guardian back on Europa.

'I still can't wrap around the fact that I was able to escape...I thought I was going to die on that planet! Now I wonder...how is Yetlok and Hus'Ak doing?'

For the old Eliksni Captain, Riltris hoped that he found peace in the fact that his son was likely killed by the Guardian and Hus'Ak. Though she didn't like him, she still would've liked to thank him for helping her and the Hive Guardian escaped. For Hus'Ak, she wished to have been able to speak some last encouraging words for him. But they were in the middle of a battlefield and she had to evacuate.

As Riltris continued to think to herself, she wouldn't notice the Skiff she was on was quickly approaching the Last City. She would be snapped out of her thoughts as she felt the Skiff began to lower down, the Eliksni Engineer would watch as the Eliksni refugees began to leave the Skiff.

Following behind the mother and her hatchlings that were on her chest bandolier, Riltris would grab onto the boarding arms of the Skiff and descend to the ground. A crowd of Eliksni refugees would begin to walk into the Eliksni Quarter. Riltris couldn't see anything in front of her due to the crowd but something else amazed her eyes...

"Oh!"

"The Great Machine...!"

"We've been truly blessed..."

Riltris and the crowd would look at the form of the Great Machine over the Last City. All three of her non wounded eyes watched in childish wonder at the sight of it. Speaking to herself, she would whisper what her mind was thinking, "It's...beautiful..."

Though everyone's thoughts would be interrupted as a tall and armored figure stepped on top of some boxes. His armor was a distinct purple as his helmet had a protruding plume, and the singular glowing line on his helmet eyed the refugees.