Chapter 5 "Attack on the Temple, pt 2"

A/N: Hey! I'm back. So been pretty busy with school and all that so I've been distracted so I apologize. Anyways here is part 2 of the Temple arc, the chapter after this will be the final part to it but I still have more chapters planned afterwards. So thanks for reading my story and I hope all of you enjoy this chapter.

Oh and this is my second attempt to go beyond 1200 words so yay.
______________________________________

[Savathûn's Throne World | Jungles of the unknown Miasma Temples]

'Ok I think this is a good enough place' Hex thought to herself in the silent jungle. She could feel shivers run up her shell whenever she looked around herself, it was like the jungle was staring back at her. 'It probably is...' she shook herself before twirling her shell a bit "Hopefully I can reach them." Hex then contacted the Hive Ghost Network. With a click everything changed...

A barrage of voices entered Hex's head, she herself was startled but then quickly yelled "HEY! There's a huge problem at my location! My guardians down and we need backup! There's a light separating thingy floating here and we're trying to destroy it help!" Hex hovered as the voices in the network got louder and louder.

(Imagine a discord channel where everyone is yelling at each other. That's how I imagined what's going on in the Hive network lol.)

A formal voice belonging to another ghost opened a private channel to Hex. "Greetings my name is Sorush, I've just informed the Hive Lieutenant I'm connected to about your current predicament. Do not worry I've pinpointed your location and help is arriving." Sorush stated as Hex literally cried in joy.

"Thank you!" Hex begin telling Sorush about the journey she and Hus'Ak took to reach the temple and provided the location from where they infiltrated. She then cut herself off as her notices the collection of Hive Tomb Ships arriving much to the enragement of the scorn in the temple as she could hear their yells coming from within. Much like their name suggests the dark coffin containing reinforcements emerged from Hive portals materializing in the air. 'Holy moly, they work fast!' Hex thought to herself as she eyed the ships.

The ships hovered off barren ground protected by the thick trees before doing their work. The closest ships to Hex glowed with Hive magic as they transported groups of minor Hive soldiers. Hex quickly flew past the broken logs and the flittering of insects towards the nearest Hive acolyte. Just then a misty beam formed in front of Hex and out emerged the Hive Lieutenant.

The overall shape was feminine and slim but carried immense power. Her legs was covered by her grey slek robes with a soft chitin like mark covering the opening of the robes. On her hips latest white chitin plates with small boney spikes aligning towards her torso. The Hive Wizard chest had a thick amount of armor which proved beneficial when fighting the scorn, this plating also contained dozens of small spikes but overall it was aesthetically pleasing. Her forearms had no such pleasantry only revealing lightly colored twisting bones which led to her three digit hands. Finally around her neck was a thick plates collar that surrounded the majestic yet unsettling appearance of a crown like helmet that revealed her three colored eyes all of which emitting the beautiful personality of Arc energy.

The guardian noticing the Hive Ghost looking at her demeanor greeted Hex with a regal voice that sounded by mesmerizing and terrifying.

"Greetings, my ghost has alerted me about your predicament that could very well change our defenses against the scorn. My name is Korosek, Hive Lieutenant of the forces you see before you " Korosek stated as the Hive Tomb Ships finally left leaving five Orges who just began firing at the Scorn fortifications near the outer walls of the temples.