Chapter 16 "Disrupting House Salvation Pt I"

[Vestian Outpost | Charron's Crossing, Europa]

Hus'Ak rested his Chitin body against one of the walls in his Europan home, Hex transmitted herself out in the open, her shell twitching as she thought to herself.

"I wonder who this 'friend' is…I never suspected she really had any, just due to her quietness…" Hex said out loud, Hus'Ak immediately turned to his ghost and shook his head.

"Er…I guess you're right too, our friends did just leave us the moment the truth was revealed…" Hex muttered at the end.

The pair sighed as they began to relive the memories of Savathûn's Throne World, the torture gnawed at the pair's morale. They both stayed silent as they imagined themselves back in the Cells…

Hus'Ak spoke up, his voice full of concern and uncertainty, "Where…will…we go?"

"When we're done helping the Exo Stranger?" Hex responded, she placed her body on Hus'Ak's shoulder, "I'm not sure…I want to trust her but everyone has their agendas. But she helped us make you more resistant against this whole Witness entity!"

She continued on, "You can use this Darkness power much better now, and it's thanks to her…"

Hus'Ak silently took in the words spoken by Hex, despite everything the Exo Stranger had done to help him control his Stasis powers. He still couldn't trust her, she was keeping too much information away from them.

The familiar steps of a certain Eliksni would be heard by the pair. Hex greeted Variks, "Good to see you again Variks."

The Eliksni clicked as he spoke, "It's good to see you once again~ Yes~ *click click* Elizabeth has told me what you encountered~"

More clicks came out of Variks synthetic voice as he got closer to Hus'Ak and Hex, his voice now had concern, "He has already…named himself Priliskel~ *click click* across the comms~"

"So now House Salvation has a new Kell, this is definitely going to bring the Vanguard's attention…" Hex muttered before speaking out loud again, "Why give the Vanguard such a bright beacon to investigate? Is he trying to get New Riis killed again?"

Hus'Ak noticed Variks shaking as Hex spoke. It was one of concern, the Hive Guardian then spoke, "Are…you…okay?"

Variks would respond to Hus'Ak's question, "No…I went here to create New Riis, *click click* so my people can have a new home~"

The Eliksni that once tried to become Kell of Kells sat in a nearby crate, the light from a candle dimming slightly as the Eliksni sat down.

"I failed my people, when Eramis took over~ and now…" Variks paused, "A new face threatens to end our home here~"

Hus'Ak and Hex tried to ease the Eliksnk's fears for New Riis. The room would go silent as the three sat in the quiet, until the door would slide open, revealing the Exo Stranger.

The Stranger would notice Variks posture before speaking to everyone in the room, "We'll stop this Kell just like we stopped Eramis, luckily for us, the current Kell only has a small force."

Variks spoke up again, with less fear in his voice thanks to the Exo Stranger's words, "What she says is true~ *click click* Most of the Eliksni loyal to Eramis, now are pirates~"

"Exactly, while the other Eliksni in New Riis are just ordinary people."

"So what's the plan?" Hex questioned as she stared at the Exo Stranger. The Exo would answer back as she leaned against a wall, just like the Hive Guardian, "We're going to get that cloaking technology before Yetlok, who I bet is going to be tasked to get it as well."