Chapter 17 "Disrupting House Salvation Pt 2"

A/N: Hey there Readers! We got just one more chapter before this story arc ends! I hope you guys have been enjoying Hus'Ak and Hex's stay on Europa. What was your favorite part from this book?

Oh and once I finish up Chapter 18 and publish it, I will update the Introduction and Bio page for Lucent Eyes II. So be sure to check it out if you want to know what the next story Arc is all about! Enough of me talking now, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________

After the capture of Hus'Ak and Hex. The Guardian immediately sparrow back to the Stranger, with the not so good news…

Inside of the worn outpost: Variks, Elizabeth Bray, and the Guardian sat in silence at the God Slayer's words. The Exo Stranger sighed as she rubbed her robotic forehead before speaking, "This is not a problem, we'll just need to charge into New Riis and deal with the Kell…"

"Are you sure~ *click click* that is a good idea~?"asked Variks as he looked at the Exo Stranger.

The Stranger looked at the Eliksni before answering, "Only choice we got, but we're going to minimize the casualties."

Setting her gaze at the Guardian, she would speak up, "Do not charge in Guardian, if you do then who knows what will happen to Hus'Ak and Hex…"

The Guardian nodded his head but the voice of Variks would interrupt any dialogue from the god slayer, "There has been an announcement~ *click click* Prilis is offering a deal~ To us~"

Everyone would take in the information, the Guardian and Ghost would stare at each other confused about the update in their current situation. Elizabeth eyed the nearby communication's table, it was obviously being requested for contact.

"Accept it, Variks…" Elizabeth ordered as Variks nodded his head. The Eliksni would work on the golden age tech before the voice of Prilis began to echo into the room.

His voice was static at moments but it was clear and loud enough for everyone to hear what the new Kell of Darkness wanted to say.

~Static~ "I'm sure you're wondering what this is all about." ~Static~

No one responded, so Prilis continued to talk through.

"I know of your attempts to ruin the plans I have for my family here in New Riis…Yetlok, my father, has told me all about two of your friends: Hus'Ak and Hex…" ~Static~

The Kell of Darkness let his words sink in, the Stranger would get closer before speaking, "I heard enough, tell us what your deal is."

Prilis laugh soon came after before it calmed down,

"My deal is that, I offer to give your friends back and that all I ask in return is for your friend Variks to get some Skiff's to bring those non-deserving of my Family to the Last City."

Ghost eyed the machine with suspicion before speaking up, "Now what are you getting at?"

The Kell of Darkness as if knowing to be asked that question would respond, 

"Nothing, you barely have to lift a finger and you'll have your friend back. As simple as that!" ~Static~

Prilis would then speak him, his voice much more serious than before, 

"I'm serious about the deal…make sure you consider it." -CUT-

And with that, Prilis would disconnect from the Vestian Outpost. Leaving Elizabeth, Variks, Ghost, and the Guardian to themselves about the deal. 

Ghost was the first one to say, "Well it's obvious that it's a trap." The guardian's ghost didn't believe the word from the Kell that acted like a cartoon mafia boss.