Chapter 19 "Leviathan's Arrival"

A/N: Hey there readers, WritingKid0508! This will be a slow chapter for now but will hopefully be a catalyst for the rest of the arc.

I also had Hus’Ak begin to die when Hex was suppressed by the device the Hidden were carrying on them. I had that happen due to Hus’Ak being Hive in nature, since without a worm, they literally cannot survive. Even Hive in the Lucent Brood have worms but the Light satiates its need for death.

However! Lightbearers do not have Hive Worms (At least that I know) but since they’re Hive. I made it so that if a Hive Guardian ghost is killed then the Hive Guardian will die as well. Though if Hus’Ak got his light temporality suppressed by those Void grenades then he will live.

I just wanted to say that to clear up things. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
______________________________________

[HELM | Last City]

Hus’Ak would watch as the Exo Stranger said her farewells and left the room. Sighing, Hus’Ak would watch as his ghost transmitted herself out into the open.

“Hey, it's okay Hus’Ak. There was nothing she could do without us getting hurt, the good news is that Ikora seems to tolerate our presence.” The ghost replied as she made chirping noises but she would become quiet.

This would cause the Hive Guardian to speak up, “Hex…what…is bad…news?”

Hex would stay silent before responding, “If people like Zavala…or any other guardians hear about us…they’ll storm in and murder us, Hus’Ak…”

The two would stay silent as Hus’Ak continued to think about their current predicament. The Hive Guardian would then focus the Darkness within himself and from his palm came a Stasis Shard. Hus’Ak would look at its blue hue as he watched frost gently pouring out from the shard and into the air.

Hex would stare before turning to her guardian, her voice full of concern and worry, “Does…it whisper to you?”

The Hive Guardian would shake his head, “No…I have…control…over Stasis…”

Hus’Ak would watch as Hex breathe a sigh of relief at the news, “That's good Hus’Ak…it's really good news.”

The Hive Guardian would make his shard of ice disperse before beginning to pat Hex’s shell before bringing her to his lap as he rested against the white colored wall. Hus’Ak would squint his eyes at the protected balcony above, noticing it likely had the ability to be seen through or not, and it seemed like someone was watching him.

Hex would begin to ask questions to her guardian, “What happened to Yetlok? He might have information on where Prilis can be!”

“He’d helped…me escape…so…I let…him go…” Hus’Ak responded, expecting Hex to immediately take the news negatively…except she didn’t, Hex only looked up to her guardian in silence before responding.

“Well…we can always catch him! If…we are allowed to live of course…” Hex said to her guardian.

All of a sudden, Hus’Ak and Hex would be violently thrown off the wall and onto the blank floor. The Hive Guardian immediately shielded his ghost from the wall as he slammed against the ground. Loud roars echoed throughout the ship, Hex quickly picking up on what was happening.

“W-wait! We’re on a ship that's taking off!”

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Hus’Ak would widen his eyes as he began to slide across the floor and towards the opposite side of the room. The Hive Guardian could not resist against the immense pressure being placed against him, though just as fast as the ship had taken off. The pressure would disappear as a gently soothing sound seemed to rumble across the ship.