Chapter 7 "The Lucent Shaxx?"

A/N: Hey there everyone! Hopes you enjoyed Chapter 6 and the finale of the Temple arc! Right now our friend Hus'Ak is taking a well deserved rest and has been appointed to patrolling hive territory. And now he meets a new person! Anyways that's for reading and I hope you all enjoy this new chapter.

Note: this chapter may not be a long as the previous ones so I apologize
______________________________________

[Savathûn's Throne World|Court of Savathûn]

Eversince the destruction of the pyramid super weapon, the Lucent Hive have began to scout out the deeper jungles of the Miasma. Korosek and Uul'Nath continued to fight against both Scorn and Guardians.

But for a certain duo, they were instead in a pleasant guardian populated by red Flora. Hus'Ak sat against a tree, the tree had unique carvings but that was it's only distinct feature. Raising his hand forward Hus'Ak channeled his light and produced a small flame.

"Hm. I wonder what's your affinity to Arc and Void..." Hex said, the familiar ghost flying near the produced flame. Hus'Ak tilted his head and privately wondered to himself, his thoughts unknown to Hex.

" It was kind of Korosek to let you rest after all you've done :>" Hex complimented both her guardian and Korosek. The ghost talked again, " though I'm not sure how I feel about Immaru ordering Korosek to begin research on that Lucent Moth weapon you guys destroyed. It's just...using something that is so evil to kill beings that is similar to yourself will always sort of bug me the wrong way."

Hus'Ak dispersed his flame and patted Hex's head in comfort.

Hex once again said something interesting, "You know, I wonder if they manage to recreate that weapon again if it could be the Hive version of exotics."

Hus'Ak hummed at the word 'Exotics'

Noticing her guardian's confusion, Hex provided additional information, "Ah sorry, Exotics are either powerful equipment or weapons that the Guardians of the Last City use. Some of them are just baffling, like how can a machine gun call thunder once it kills something?" Hex took another breath despite being a ghost, " We're definitely gonna need a weapon powerful enough to face off against any guardian's we meet, but right now let's go exploring! This area is huge!"

The guardian pushed himself away from the tree and began his way out of the garden with Hex in pursuit. The two continued walking for some time with Hex teaching Hus'Ak a few human words so that he can learn even more.

Spotting a lone Hive knight, Hus'Ak simply nods as he walks by.

*BBOOOMM*

"What the heck was that?!?" Hex and Hus'Ak turned towards the direction of the sound (another hall).

The hive knight nearby didn't do a single thing, Hex flew and transmitted herself into Hus'Ak, "Come on let's go!"

Hus'Ak obeyed and ran through the empty halls...
______________________________________

[Savathûn's Throne World | Xxahs Domain (Self Appointed)]

??? P.O.V

She was frustrated to say the least, this was the 65th time she had to resurrect her guardian. She wants to be friends with her guardian! She WILL make this Hive her bestie...

It didn't help that this guardian kept killing herself every time she came back to life thanks to the Light. She still remember reading the Book of Sorrows with her ghost buddies back in the Last City.

She sighed, those were dark times... centuries of attempting to find the one but it never came. She begged to the Traveler each time she went back into the city without a guardian by her side. Hearing stories of heroic deeds being committed by the most famous of guardian's inspired her!