.:Introduction & Bio:.

Hi there everyone! Welcome to Lucent Eye's II: Haunted Memories!

Man, we have come a long way since Lucent Eyes and I'm grateful for you readers sticking with me. The original concept for the second Lucent Eyes story was about Hus'Ak wandering the Sol System but I came to the conclusion that he wouldn't go far with the Black Fleet emerging into the system.

The original name was Lucent Eyes II: Beyond the Coven.

But the title was eh for me and I wanted to bring back those past memories that Hus'Ak had in the first few chapters of the original book.

This book, I hope will be like two books back and back. Unlike Lucent Eyes I, I hope that these Arcs will feel complete.

Part 1: Close to Season of Risen ending

Part 2: Start of Season of Haunted

With that said however, I will post a prologue instead of a chapter, so that way you readers can get a bit more content and I can plan how the story will go. So stay tune for the Prologue!
______________________________________

As of May 28, 2023: if you are reading this then I just posted everything that has to do with Lucent Eyes. I am not done with the prologue as of this moment I just finished Lucent Eyes.

All I ask is for everyone to be patience when I release the prologue :v)
______________________________________

Below is the summary of Lucent Eyes II: Haunted Memories

PART ONE:

Hus'Ak and Her are both found by the Exo Stranger on Europa. The Darkness artifact that Hus'Ak acquired in the Throne World has allowed his training in Stasis to begin.

As the Vanguard focus their sights on the Lucent Hive across the system, an ambitious captain rises in House Salvation. Hus'Ak, Exo Stranger, and Variks now must work together before House Salvation causes harm to the Last City.

PART TWO:

Weeks has passed since Prilis, the New Kell of Darkness, escaped Europa. Hus'Ak and Hex unfortunately were captured by the Vanguard and are now residing in the Helm.

Just in time for the mysterious Leviathan to appear orbiting the moon...causing nightmarish figures to all those near it.

Now haunted by the past, Hus'Ak must not suffocate in the deep or else, he and Hex will be put down...

______________________________________

Hello! This is part two of the Lucent Eye's timeline!
There will be two major stories but they all connect! Will Hus'Ak survive?