Making conversation

POV- Narcissus

     "So," Abanus sat on the concrete watching me. "What happened?"

    "She kicked my ass," I said rolling my eyes and spitting the remainder of blood from my mouth.

    "I saw that. Why?" He raised a brow.

     "Her- wait a minute she's gone," I pointed at the empty space with only a few small drops of blood to prove she was even there.

      "I didn't notice," Abanus shrugged.

     "Well I did. She was the reason I got into this fight in the first place," I rolled my eyes once again and rested my head on the ground.

      I sighed.

     "What happened between you and her?" I looked up as I just remembered.

      "It's not that important," He looked at the sky while he said it.

     "Don't say that. Tell me," I put my hand on his large shoulder.

     "We..." he scratched his head. "We had a thing going once. We never kissed or anything, but I will admit I was head over heels for her."

     "What happened?" I was asking the important questions.

     "She was too good for me," he sighed. "Simple as that."

"Did you ever give up?" I asked.

"Yeah," he sighed once more. "Very much
so."

     "I guess it's time we get to moving downstairs shall we?" I motioned for him to go to the elevator doors.

      "I guess so," he said as he picked up his hammer.

     "Wait," he stopped dead in his tracks. "Theres gold in the sky. You know what that means?"

     "You mean that bitch is coming to beat my ass again?" I started to walk faster in a panick.

     "She just might be," he stared at the sky and pondered.

     "So are you going to help me with her?" I glared at him.

     "No."

     "No?" I scoffed.

     "It's not my place to help you with something that happened in my past. This battle is your present. I will be around to try and save your life, but I won't be battling. No no no," he shook his head. "Do you understand?"

     "Perhaps," I shook my head. "If I die it's on you."

     "Quite the contrary," he set down his hammer and folded his arms towards me. "Your death will be at your own fault."

      "Whatever you say," I threw some glass onto the floor along with a cigarette.

     "I feel like this conversation is adjourned," Abanus calmly turned and stared into the distance.

     "At least we can agree on that. No hard feelings," I turned on my heel once more and walked towards the elevator. "See you around."

     "Farewell," he said as he ran across the buildings.

     ***
     POV - Asya

     The forest was dark by now and Perseus had already started to head back. I kicked some of the dead leaves along the ground. Coming to a conclusion on this planet was easier said than done. The flowers made me feel better, but in the end I think I had to make haste and leave soon. I needed to keep my strength. I don't know if Perseus would understand, but I really hope he does.

     Either way, I needed to start walking back to the abandoned temple. Back to the room where those heavenly flowers were. I had to cut them loose tonight. Perseus would understand later.

     The trees were darker than ever. There would be a star or two, but for the most part I was walking in complete darkness. Did a black hole swallow me once again, or was I dreaming. This wouldn't be a dream though. I would like to call this a nightmare. A group of plants rustled behind me and I could sense some light. It was the nighttime part of the orbit, therefore this made no sense.

     I decided to ignore the light and walk towards the abandoned temple where Perseus was once more. Little did I know, I was paying not a hint of attention and tripped over a branch. I must've been thinking too much about what little light I had just saw.

     What can I say, Ignorance leads to the greatest downfalls.

     "We meet at once," a booming voice called to me.

     "Whos we?" I brushed off my black clothes and got up to look around.

     Nothing.

      I started to turn back towards the temple after seeing nothing more when the figure showed up. I could not tell if this figure was male or female, but it was a knight nonetheless. Gold armor that shifted every once in awhile. This figure had a helmet that glowed just bright enough to not be able to see the identity of whomever was wearing it.

    "I am the Golden Knight. I come looking for the virus," it stepped forward with a clanking noise.

     "That would be me," I said mistakenly.

     "So what hath you done to Narcissus?" The knight questioned. "I just finished fighting him and found that his ego is stronger than the force of ten billion black holes. I was lucky to stumble upon you."

     Narcissus? Now I couldn't know that name. Why was this knight of all people here to question me about someone I haven't even conversed with? Had this individual gotten confused.

      "I don't know who you're talking about," I said being blatantly honest.

      It could notice the honesty in my nonexistent heart. I could tell.

     "You're telling me," she took a breath. "That you don't know one of the biggest egotistical figures of this universe? You control the virus I see, so why don't you go fix him yourself?"

     "He doesn't need to be fixed. I can already tell such qualities," I started to try and go around it to get back to the temple again.

      "And how can you tell?" It put an armored glove on its hip.

     "Imperfection doesn't need to be fixed. It will either fix itself or become something more useful later on. Imperfection keeps things complicated and fun. Perfection might be beautiful, but it gets boring sometimes don't you agree?" I explained.

     "Narcissus is still a problem that I vow to get rid of," the Knight huffed. "Even if someone I once knew gets in the way."

     "You speaking of Narcissus intrigues me," I rubbed dirt off of my mask. "Shall I pay him a visit?"

     "You're visit will be on your own time," it started to walk past me. "As for me, I will be going now."

     "Very well then," I looked at the figure walking away. "And what about me?"

      The figure stopped in it's tracks and turned slightly towards me.

      "And what about you?"

      "You must've had some reason to be here other than finding rest correct? What do you want with me?" I looked around.

     "That's for you to find out another time," she sighed. "Off I go now. Farewell."

I saw her fade off into the distance when I had to make a choice. The choice to me seemed like it would be quick. I would go see this Narcissus fellow and figure out what the matter is.

I turned away from the temple to my awaiting adventure.

     I'm coming for you Narcissus.

     Prepare to meet the dark in its best form.