Savior

POV- Justice

I knew she was sick now. I laid her down in the thin layer of water. Her eyes were closed. Little streams of darkness started to appear on her face.

     I kneeled down and began to look around for anything I could use. I tried covering her face with her mask. Her black cloth mask. She felt cold. She wasn't warm at all. Even before she never was. She was always cold. It was only her here. Before me there wasn't anyone. At least that I knew of.

     I didn't know what to do. I was utterly confused.

      She opened her eyes and looked up at me. I kneeled down and held her head up.

      "You okay?" I asked worried.

      "That's the sickness," she started, "it eats you alive. I got the third strand. The only third strand. It keeps the host alive until the host kills itself and the virus leaves. I've been alive a very long long time, Justice."

     "Wait... How long?" I asked confused.

     "587 years," she replied.

     "Try 189,678 years," I said to her.

      "That long?!?!" she said with her eyes wide.

     "Yes... That long. Most of it spent in prison though," I replied.

     "I'm not getting better Justice. The storm is going to come back eventually and you'll have to leave," she said with a hint of tiredness in her voice.

     "I'm not leaving," I stated confidently.

     "You have to," she said with a black tear falling out of one of her eyes.

     "No I dont," I replied back.

"I will force you to leave," she said darkly.

"With your state, not sure if you can," I said with a glare back.

"Don't test me," she stammered.

"You can't even get up," I stated.

"Not currently. Once the paralysis is over I will be able to," she said.

"Indeed. I will stay until my armor is scratched from the storms," I said reassuring her.

"Thank you Justice," said Catalyst as her sickness began to take her to sleep again.

"You're welcome," I said as I rubbed the dark clothing on her arms.

She was soft. She might've been tough but it was better to be gentle on her since she hadn't seen what the light was in years. I felt sorrow for her. She fell into a deep sleep. Her pulse slowed down and her eyes looked back in forth in her sleep. She was either dreaming... or she was having nightmares.

     There was a storm in the distance coming our way. I lifted catalyst in my arms and cradled her. I walked over to the rock formation. I felt the breeze start to grow. There was something I noticed with the water. The water wasn't moving even as the wind howled. It only rippled when I walked on it. What a weird, extraordinary planet.

     The wind began to grow stronger and I began to walk faster. I didn't want to fly just yet because the storm would swallow me whole. I saw a crevice big enough for the both of us. I put her in as fast as I could while she slept and squeezed myself in just as the wind howled and the storm moved in.

      She awaked again.

      "Thank you Justice," she said in a tired tone.

      "Of course Catalyst," I said gently.

      "I'm just really tired," she said behind the mask.

      "Tell me..." I started off hesitant to ask, "What's your name?"

     "Well I'm not sure. I've always been the catalyst. You can call me Asya though," she said with a tired sweet tone.

     "Thank you for telling me, Asya," I said with a small smile.

     "Of course Justice. Is that your real name?" she asked me back.

     "Yes. That's what I named myself," I said with a chuckle.

     "Listen to the wind," she said with a groan.

     I paused for a few moments and listened to the wind howl outside. It hissed and cursed at the catalyst. Black tears stained her black mask.

She was in sorrow.

The storm was fully moved in now. It was completely dark out there and inside the crevice too. I used my lightning and made it swirl around the walls. I could see Asya better now. She wore tons of layers of clothing that I could see. Under the surface was immense amounts of pain. I could sense it.

She went limp in my arms. She had been fighting a battle for years here. I could sense it all. No other individual had gone through as much pain as she had. No wonder she became a masked individual.

"Asya?" I whispered.

"mmm?" she mumbled back as she slightly awoke.

"Do you think I'm your savior?" I asked her as I looked at the storm.

"Yes. You saved me from the pain again. I might be in pain all the time, but you make a lot go away. Not all... But a lot," she whispered.

"Thank you Asya," I said.

"Of course Justice," she replied.

She fell asleep again this time. She fell to the worlds of hopeful dreams and dreadful nightmares. I hope most of which were dreams. She had gone through enough of the nightmares.

I used some of my power to sooth some of the aches she had. If you had enough control over the lightning, you would know it had healing properties. She mumbled words of thanks I was pretty sure. I hoped she was at some sort of peace.

The storm howled faster outside and I thought I reported to see some sort of glass. Small glass shards flew through the air. I could hear them scratching the rocks at high speeds. The winds were harsh. If I could describe how fast the wind was, I would say around 300 mph. I heard the wind grow louder to the point where I put my helmet on.

Some soothing music played inside of my helmet. I watched Asya sleep soundly. I was going to defend her here in the storm.

No matter what.

Stay with me Asya. Im your savior.

I will protect you for as long as I live.

Just stay with me.