Delusion

POV- Venetra

     I was happy to see Cyfrin again. He was amazing. I could feel the magic between us as it had always been. I flew at high speeds with him by my side in his ship.

     I was a yellow color today. My skin was the color of the galaxy as I flew at the speed of light. I could feel something was wrong. Right now I had to ignore it. I had the necklace around my neck. Something felt wrong.

     Cyfrin smiled as he tried to go faster than me. I couldn't go any further or I would cease to exist.  My eyes were white and my hair was a glowing yellow. I was happy. I was filled with joy.

     We were going back to my home planet. After years of traveling already, it was finally over. We landed on the planet and he jumped out and gave me a hug.

     My heart soared with joy that he was back.

"We need to catch up," I said smiling at him.

"Yes we do," he smiled back.

We ran along each other like children. I slid by my tree and threw down my satchel. He sat by me..

"You have a tree too," he said with a chuckle.

     "Of course I do," I said with a chuckle back.

Cyfrin twirled me around. I flew up and grabbed his hands and twirled him.

"You're my best friend, Venetra," he smiled at me.

"I know I am," I looked at his beautiful eyes.

My braids spun around and began to turn white. I was happy I found Cyfrin again. The King of music. My partner in battle.

"Let's drop down to the tree again shall we?" Cyfrin asked.

"Of course!" I said as I began to float down to the ground.

     "What's been going on with you?" Asked Cyfrin.

     "Well, I've been traveling the galaxy. I've been saving worlds and doing my job. Protecting the galaxy as a whole. Protecting the universe itself. How about you Cyfrin?" I replied.

      "Well I've mainly just been alone on my planet. To be completely honest with you, I thought you died. My chimes wouldn't jingle that much and I would be stuck in the same euphoric routine. It wasn't the best at all really. I'm glad you're back Venetra," Cyfrin replied.

     "I'm glad you're back too Cyfrin. I missed you," I said with kindness.

     "I missed you too Venetra," Cyfrin said as he turned to look at the sky.

     "What's that?" I asked looking at the stars.

     "It's just a shooting star... Wait- I don't think that's a shooting star... That's a ship! VENETRA THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHIP GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Cyfrin said shoving both of us out of the way in the nick of time.

     The ship crashed just nearly missing the tree and slammed into the canyon.

     There was a few moments of silence.

     "Who would go this far to see you Venetra?" Cyfrin asked worriedly.

     "I'm not sure... Maybe someone didn't wanna knock and they just wanted to get to me right away?" I replied confused.

     A man rose out from the canyon.

     He started to run towards me. He had anger in his eyes.

      I began to use my power.

      I bended reality and split into shards. Like glass per say. The world spun and Cyfrin watched me in amazement.