Deity

POV - Cyfrin

      I was in Goldenheart with Venetra. She had a meeting and I had spoke some of my opinion on the matters between worlds. I decided that today would be a good day for us to spend some time together. She was my best friend after all. I fought in the wars with her. She was ethereal. I hope the universe never took her away from me. The universe can be cruel to deities like us.

      She waltzed out of the palace after me and met my eyes. She waved at me and rushed to my side. Venetra had four arms secretly but only used two to look semi normal. She showed them to me once. She wore a black cape with silver veins running through it. She had some long black gloves on too.

     "Hey," I said to her with a smile.

      "Good day," she said with a small smile back.

      Something I noticed about her was that she never smiled. I could never understand why. I grabbed her hand and we walked through the city together. People moved out of our way. There was news of the Golden Knight's return. The wall where she rested was empty. She must've left without alerting us. Hope always knew what to do.

      Venetra's hair had streaks of silver running through it today. Though, her hair today was predominantly white. I loved it.

"What now?" I asked her.

"I am not sure, Cyfrin," She sighed.

"Do you want to go to my planet with me? You can take us there with ease now can't you?" I asked in hope.

"I can try. No promises," she said peacefully.

She hugged me from the side and I began to see the small slivers of power rush through her veins. Nobody around us could see what was happening except her and I. The universe began to encircle us in a dome. More and more of her power released until we were completely in space. We were right in front of my planet. She had my hand and we floated graciously through the stars. Eventually, we finally got into the atmosphere and landed on the musical fields. It was nighttime currently. I rang a few of the chimes to get the music flowing through my planet again.

After I was finished, I hopped down from my tree and grabbed both of Venetra's hands. Just two.

"Venetra," I started.

"Yes Cyfrin?" She looked at me with all her eyes.

"Would you ever jump on the stars with me?" I asked gently.

"Of course I would," she said with the same small smile.

"Would you listen to the music of the trees with me?" I asked.

"Of course," She said with her smile growing.

"Would you like to dance anywhere in the universe with me?" I smiled.

"I would," she started to smile more.

"I'm glad I am your best friend," I said as I began to pull away from her hands.

"Me too Cyfrin," she said grabbing my hands again.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I have questions for you too," she whispered.

"Well you can go ahead and ask," I said while making circles on her hands.

"Would you run through the rains with me?" she asked peacefully.

"I would," I answered her.

"Would you jump on the clouds of Purity with me?" She asked.

"I would," I said while I smiled with her.

"And about the dance offer," she started, "Will you dance with me now?"

"Yes," I said as we began to sway with each other in the fields of the night.

She had a white dress on. It had slivers of silver along with her cape that was now white. I grabbed her hand and began to spin her around ever so graciously. She giggled slightly at my skill. I pulled her into my arms and pushed her to her feet again. Her dress flew around as we swayed in the night.

I could feel the energy of both of our souls. There was magic in the air between the both of us. She was the number one deity. The music played louder as if it sensed our dancing. The chimes rang and the vibrations from the clouds and stars pitched in. Her hair swayed around in the night. The silver in it sparkled and shimmered. I lifted her into my arms and spun around in circles whilst looking into her eyes. Her skin began to turn into the galaxy. She was in a joyous mood. I could tell.

We spun around faster and faster. I let her go back onto the ground. She began to take control. She grabbed my hand and spun me around joyously.

"You're an amazing dancer," she said with a slight bit of exhaustion in her voice.

"I can stop if you're tired," I offered.

"I am fine thank you Cyfrin," she said while taking a breath.

I spun her around a few more times. She turned around and did the same thing again. She landed me in her arms with great gentleness. I twirled one of her braids with my finger in the moment. I could feel the utter magic running through it. She was the purest form of magic. We were connected. The universe destined for us to be together as one. I was afraid now. I was falling deeper in love with her by the hour. The universe can be cruel. It can rip her away from me at any moment in time. Especially with deities.

She stopped dancing with me. I grabbed one of her hands after letting go for a slight moment. I led her to my favorite tree and trudged through the grass. The moons above were shining but at a distance. They weren't close, but were close enough to give off enough light to see. The musical firebugs rose from the grass near my tree and began to fly somewhere else to give me my space. I walked up to the tree and felt along the wood. Blue lines glowed and ran through it all. I hoisted her up the branches when she began to float .

"Come here Cyfrin. There is something I need to do," she stated in seriousness.

I let go of the tree with ease and grabbed her hand. She lended a bit of her power to allow me to float with her. Not too much though. She spun me in the air one time and I spun her back into my arms.

"Can I kiss you... Venetra?" I asked her gently while I looked into her eyes.

"Yes. Yes you can," she started as she looked into my eyes, "I thought you'd never ask."

I didn't care in this moment of time. I wanted to kiss her. I pulled her in and she started to kiss me. I put my hand on her waist and wiped her joyous tears. I could feel her magic pulsing through my veins. Magical lines spread throughout the air as we kissed. I felt united with her fully now. She pulled away and looked at my eyes. She used all four of her arms to keep me up.

She planted a kiss on my forehead as a supernova happened in the distance. I wanted to see the stars fall with her. She swayed with me and held me. I wanna dance by the sun with her. I want to jump on every moon with her.

     I knew why.

      She was the guardian between worlds.

       A deity.