Experience

POV- Antonio

I had a lot of Experience keeping Narcissus' Tower clean while he was away. He was at a meeting he said. No details were said other than that. I didn't question him because he usually knew what he was doing. He had his head screwed on tight for the most part. Sometimes I would say his head was screwed on TOO tight.

I cleaned off the counters and tidied some of the posters in the halls. Narcissus didn't have too many achievements. He didn't get involved much and hardly left his tower unless it was for work or something important.

I vacuumed the purple velvet couches and steam cleaned his rugs and lit some lanterns to give the room some appeal. I cooked myself some food imported from some planets. I sat down on the barstool and ate while watching the TRON sports. Futuristic bikes going at high speeds. Ot wasn't much but I did my honest work around the house.

I poured some warm broth into my mouth as I watched the bikes go around. The room was quiet and I was content.

I sat there for a moment when I thought I had heard a shriek. I turned down the TV and listened again.

It WAS a shriek.

I grabbed my trench coat quickly and slipped on some jeans and a black t shirt. I bursted out the door to see a woman screaming in a beautiful dress. She was crying because a man in a dark suit was cursing at her. She begged and begged. It was then my head kicked into gear and I slammed him into the wall.

I'd have to clean that later...

He looked at me in surprise. He cursed at me and tried throwing punches my way. He was obviously drugged or drunk. I'd assume both.

I threw him to the floor and he winced in pain. He started to crawl away from me. I wasn't letting him get away that easy. I kicked his ribs and he screamed in pain. I had no idea who this man was, but he wasn't going to just hurt a woman like that. Much less scare her.

I kicked him more and more with each exhausting breath. He started to glitch. He screamed and disappeared from sight.

Glitch...

A few minutes went by and he came back but he was passed out.

Out cold....

The woman stared at me in shock.

"What can I say," I started "Friendship is free."

"O-Of course," she stuttered in a sweet voice.

"I'm Antonio," I said holding out my hand.

     "Dedrea," she said shaking my hand.

     "Well Dedrea," I paused, thinking, "Would you like to come in?"

     "I'll stay out here for now thank you," she replied politely.

     She looked really angelic.

     "Where are you from miss?" I asked.

     "I am from Purity," she said with the same sweet in her voice. It was soothing.

     "Is that a part of the city orrrr?" I didn't know any place called purity.

     "It's another planet far from here. I wouldn't expect you to know it," she chuckled slightly.

     "Oh alright. I understand." I really didn't understand.

     "I'm guessing you don't by the look on your face," she said.

     "Yeah you're right," I sighed.

     "Well. What are you?" I tried not to be rude.

     "I'm an angel in simpler terms," she replied.