Chapter 121 - What Class?

"What... is this...?" Lysander Perez thought as he was standing on the rooftop of a building. His breaths were heavy and his hands were clenched. He looked at the scenery in front of him.

"Mmm I fucking missed junk foods," the person spoke as he took in another handful from the pack of potato chips in his hand while he was floating in the air just a few meters in front of Perez. He was inside his air barrier and Perez could see how he wasn't bothered at all.

'I punched him so many times and the moment I start breaking his barrier, it regenerates immediately,' he thought to himself while watching Silas with glaring eyes.

"Ooh that's hella scary, Perez," Silas taunted as he whistled at the demonic sight of the man wearing an all-black attire quite similar to his. It isn't visible to the average person's face but anyone powerful enough to withstand a few attacks from this man could easily see that he was seething from so much anger. Even Silas was amazed by the immense power being released by his body as a sign of his enraged aura.

"Where are you from? Tell me honestly. I haven't seen anyone who could use defensive magic for three hours straight and repair it constantly without stop," the man demanded and Silas tilted his head to the side while munching on the unhealthy chips.

"Like ever?" The young king inquired and his tone seemed to have come out a little playful as Perez' glare deepened.

It was so different from the Lysander Perez of the World of Pure Magic where he was born who was a scaredy-cat that would run from an ogre that he could kill alone.

"Basic defense magic is the most common yet most consuming form of skill depending on the attack that one receives. How do you maintain it all this time?" Perez asked, ignoring the young king's question earlier.

"Well... Hmmm..." Silas hummed as he looked at his hands and his body. "I don't know. I just can."

"You just can?" Nodding his head, the young king realized something.

Perez spoke the word "skill" earlier. As this world seems like the mixture of the modern and magical world, it seemed like all the manhwas he read before had become a reality in this world where they were fighting monsters because there's no way a status screen would appear when he arrived in this world.

But that's one thing. Another thought he had was that the magic concentration in the atmosphere here was significantly weaker than the world of magic. It's like a downgraded version since it incorporated the modern world too.

"But he has surpassed the limits of the magic a person naturally born here can acquire...' He thought while taking in another handful of the chips.

'Not just that, I'm restricted from talking about the world of pure magic...' Once he thought of his status bar, a screen immediately appeared in front of him where there's a warning written in bold red letters.

[Warning! Discussing about the world you came from is forbidden. You will be immediately banned from this world]

It read.

"Well, I can tell you where I'm from later, but about my skill, I have a lot of mana to spare I guess," he poked his tongue out and laughed as if it was a little funny secret he just said. "Besides, can you stop already? I told you I just want to help you guys kill the Malevolent Wraith. Isn't that much more important than punching my barrier?" He asked because even though he had been enjoying being thrown around inside his barrier like they were playing, it was tiring and he had to go back immediately to his world.

"..." Perez was silent as he looked at the white-haired man who sighed and just scratched his head. "How can I trust you?" He finally asked because indeed, three hours had passed and he had been attacking relentlessly but there wasn't even any damage that persisted.