Chapter 109 - Administer (2)

Raegan smiled as he held out the object he took from his pocket and Elena's eyes widened.

"S-Stay back!" She yelled and crawled to the furthest corner of her prison cell. She didn't want to get near those things ever again!

"It's not like you'll die or anything. As a matter of fact, this isn't harmful at all," he explained even though Elena probably already knew this as he tilted his head slightly like a curious bird. But Elena knew better. She fully knew what it was and what it could do.

"Hmmm..." Raegan first looked at the item in his hand then back to Elena who was glaring like a cat at the object before he smiled.

"Okay, I won't do anything if you follow one condition." He was just as creepy as the rest of them in Elena's head. Like the vampire king who could kill someone in his will even without doing anything, or like the insane Pier Belmiunde who used her own ploys in Taron against her. This child is just like the two of them.

"C-Conditions?" She stuttered as she stared at him like he grew two heads.

He didn't like the fact that the child in front of him resembled Pier so much back in his younger days with his midnight-black hair and blue eyes. No, she didn't like him at all.

"Mhm. My little brother is angry because of what you said earlier." She glanced at the light orb floating beside him and from the golden color it possessed earlier when it came in the dungeon, it was now in a light shade of red.

"If you manage to appease his anger by saying an apology and hugging him, I won't administer this to you," he explained and Elena paused for a second.

She hated how the object made her feel restless.

"Okay," she surrendered and lowered her head in defeat. Delighted by her response, Raegan turned to the floating light orb and talked to it.

"Little brother, you can go inside and receive her apology! Isn't that great?" He giggled and Elena watched them like a hawk.

They're definitely insane. The entire family Pier had was insane down to the roots of their being. Both body and soul, they all have crazed tendencies and maybe this was one of the displays of it manifesting.

She had lost all of her senses of time as she was locked away in this dungeon for a long time and would only go out once in a while to get a breath of fresh air. She didn't know how long she had been trapped here.

If only someone who cares enough for her would be here.

Someone.

If her father knew about this, there is no way she would still be living in this hellhole. He would've rescued her the best way he could and freed her from the binds of this insane family that tortured her whenever they liked.

Maybe Asher too...

Her chest tightened and her heart got heavier when she thought of the red-haired prince again.

Elena missed Asher so much. She wanted to see him and apologize to him for everything she had done. She knew the prince would still forgive her because he loved her, right? Even if in the end, he fell in love with someone else, she was still the first woman he loved in his life and there was no way she wouldn't be pardoned.

No matter how big her sin was, Asher was understanding and benevolent when it came to her situation.

If she could just see him again...

"Hello, are you back to reality?" Her thoughts were interrupted by the annoyingly cheerful voice of the kid talking and she glared at him.

She didn't even notice it but the light sphere was already beside her face and when she turned to it, the sphere actually slammed to her face as if it was slapping her. This angered Elena and she was almost about to shriek when Raegan interrupted her from outside of the cell.