Chapter 28 - Make Love

A/N: This chapter contains mature content. Reader discretion is advised.

---

"I like this very much," Silas voiced out with glee in his voice while munching on a delicious steak made by the chefs. The taste was to his liking and he could not get enough of it.

"You should try this too, Fenrir," he pointed out but the man beside him was silent.

Ciaran's jaw was tightened and his hands were clenched while trembling slightly.

The young king then cut a slice of the steak and used the fork on his plate to deliver it to the vampire king.

"Here say 'aah'," he offered like a babysitter.

With a grumbling murmur, Ciaran opened his mouth and ate the steak. All the while, he was looking at Silas with dissatisfaction.

"I also like this one. Wow. When I gave them a new race, did their cooking also improve further? I'm impressed." Ciaran was watching the white-haired king with keen eyes.

His chews were slow and calculating.

Each time his jaw moved, his piercing gaze seemed like it would burn a hole in the young king's face.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes, Fenrir?" Silas asked him with his big doe eyes that were full of innocence.

'Innocence?' Ciaran scoffed at the idea.

The man was teasing him right now and he couldn't do anything but play along.

After his lover had given him quite the blow under the table, Silas immediately went back to eating the food prepared by the vampires which left the vampire king hanging in mid-air.

"And why is your willy out, Fenrir? Keep it inside your pants." Ciaran growled at the statement as he glared at Silas in distaste.

"Willy?" He asked as he found the term Silas used for his dick sounded ridiculous.

Silas nodded while he was munching on a well-done toasted bread. He looked like someone who never had a clue as to what he was doing with the people around him.

"Well, someone decided to suck on my willy, drink my willy's milk, and then leave it hanging as he ate his dinner." He tried to tease back but the innocent façade Silas was playing did not even break.

"He even begged me like a child that he wanted me to make love with him. Yet here he is, chewing on bread and meat as if nothing happened." The vampire king's frustration was growing by the minute and Silas' eyes gleamed with joy at it.

"Well, what do you want him to do, Fenrir?" Silas inquired making Fenrir keep quiet for a moment.

There were so many things he wanted to do right now.

"I want him to stop eating as it is obvious he is playing with me right now." After the statement, Silas dropped the spoon and fork in his hand. He gently laid the utensils on the plate and sat upright.

"Then?" He huffed while faking annoyance with how his dinner was also disturbed.

"I want him to get closer so I can-" but before he finished his words, they both became alerted when they heard a small cry in their heads.

"Ah, Raegan must be having nightmares again." Silas broke out of character and stood from his seat.

Ciaran did the same as he fixed his trousers and black smoke engulfed the both of them. Despite his frustrations, he still needed to tend to his son who was having problems in his sleep.