Chapter 49 - Beard

The gentle breeze went by and he heaved a sigh.

"Heaving a sigh at a such early time in the morning is a sign of being in love." Silas chuckled as he heard the words from someone who suddenly appeared behind him. "How can you say so? Hmm?" He asked and felt the cold embrace of the man.

"I often heave a sigh when you left the mountains and went back to Taron."

"And?"

"I was always thinking of you. I guess you could say I already loved you by that time."

The white-haired king was unable to respond when he felt Ciaran tighten his hold around him; as if he was truly longing for this embrace. "Your skin is cold," he muttered under his breath while feeling the pair of lips that trailed on his neck.

"I missed you, I love you, and I want you," Fenrir's baritone voice entered his ears and the young king could not refute how good it felt to the ears.

"I want to go somewhere."

Silas then chuckled once more when he heard the man groan from behind. Fenrir was easily displeased whenever he would think of work when he was trying to woo his beloved.

"Rather, I want to look for something."

"What is that something? I'll find it and give it to you."

"Let's go together."

"Fine."

With a click of his tongue, Fenrir removed his arms around Silas, and instead, he greeted the man who turned to face him with both of his hands on his hips. "Well?" He asked as if inquiring about something obvious.

"What?" Silas tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"What do you mean 'what'? Give me my kiss," he demanded with a huff. Bewildered, Silas observed the man with a lopsided grin.

Ciaran was a needy and clingy man. He wasn't needy in a materialistic aspect because at this point, he practically owns two kingdoms and some islands outside the continent that humanity has and never will discover for the rest of time.

He can get everything he wanted with a snap of his fingers and look for anyone with only a few words towards his shadows. Instead, he was needy in an aspect that being departed from the man he loved even for just a few weeks was similar to torture.

The clingy part doesn't really need to be explained anymore.

"You're not a kid anymore, Fenrir."

"Kid or not, a kiss is needed."

Silas could only roll his eyes as Fenrir's grumpy face could be seen at this point and he did not want to have a full grown man having a tantrum while they went to look for the thing he wanted to have.

"Come here," he urged and Ciaran's face instantly brightened like the sun. The vampire immediately went into Silas' open arms and nudged his nose on the white-haired king's hair before pecking his forehead.

After that, he trailed his kisses to the man's nose and lastly on the lips.

Silas instinctively opened his mouth and granted entrance to Fenrir as they shared a passionate kiss. The former slowly brought his hand to touch Fenrir's face...

"Wait," he pushed the man's face away and Ciaran's face immediately turned displeased.

"What? Is there something wrong?" He asked with a tone of disappointment but Silas paid him no mind. "Woah..." The young king continued to gently rub his palm on the well-sculpted jawline of the vampire king.