Chapter 60 - Amateurs

Birds chirped as they sat on small branches of the trees that towered the House of Master's Garden. It was a warm summer afternoon and it was the best time to drink tea as well while conversing with one's family.

"Your highness, you should try the pastries made by the head chef! They're delicious!" Pier offered as he pushed a plate of the said pastries toward Asher. In return, the Crown Prince gave him a warm smile accompanied by a mouthed 'thanks' which made the young master blush.

Celeste and Leandro watched the two interact.

Watching Asher and Pier interact with each other reminded them of their younger days when they were still starting their relationship. Everything was perfect.

Right now, seeing Pier happy with a man that he loves made the headmaster and the headmistress gleeful about what the future holds as well.

"You two look lovely," Celeste commented out of the blue and it made the two stiffen – particularly Pier who was busy ogling his lover who also had a bashful look on his face earlier.

"Thank you, mother. Asher makes me so happy," Pier voiced out and they were engulfed in a seemingly endless chatter about relationships.

Speaking of relationships...

"How about Silas, mother? Does he have eyes on anyone in particular?" Pier asked and Asher turned to look at the young master.

'Hmm?' He wondered what Pier was insinuating. They both knew that the man they saw follow Silas earlier was the one destined to be with the young prodigy. Fenrir was here. That was it.

In return, Pier winked at him as if telling the Crown Prince to go with the flow.

'Well, this is our dream after all.' Releasing a breath of relief, Asher crossed his arms and looked serious.

"Truly. I was wondering the same thing. Gaining admirers wherever he goes is a characteristic that is always linked with Silas." The two chuckled in their heads.

In this world, everything for them was perfect. Everything aligned in their favor.

In this dream where they could meet, the events that occurred here are the same events that could've happened in another world; in a parallel universe where things had been different than the real world they lived in.

However, their attention was caught when they heard the headmaster sigh. Leandro leaned back on his chair and crossed his legs.

"That's the problem."

"What? Why?" Pier inquired and they also saw the awkward look on Celeste's face.

"Silas is maturing quickly and we aren't naïve of the things he is going through. Unlike the both of you who have each other to teach things..." Unintentionally, Pier and Asher blushed like tomatoes at the comment.

"He is exploring on his own."

"I don't see anything wrong with that, headmaster." Asher shrugged his shoulders. It was common for typical noblemen who were transitioning from their teenage years into adulthood to explore their interests.

"No. Silas exploring his own interests in regards to partners is a dangerous thing, your highness," Celeste was the one who responded and Asher noticed how she placed emphasis on the words 'dangerous thing'.

"Why? Is he jumping from one relationship to another?" Pier asked in a mischievous voice.

"Yes."

"Pft."

Pier had already expected that to be the case when it comes to Silas.

Silas in the real world was an arrogant asshole but he did not mind it because Silas had the capacity and right to be arrogant with how powerful he was.