Chapter 51 - Blessing Ceremony

A/N: Song for this chapter is 'Golden Hour' by JVKE. You can listen to it on repeat for a better reading experience. Enjoy!

---

"Your majesty, it is almost time to grant the blessing of fire and light as the winds are starting to get colder and the nights are getting longer." Silas looked up from the book he was wearing when he heard Fluffy speak from beside him.

"Is it? Time flies so fast," he responded to which Fluffy only nodded his head. The young king then got up from his seat. "Where is Ciaran?"

"Master went to look for a boat, your majesty."

"A boat?"

"Yes. He said it is needed for the expedition you are going to make a few days from now in the endless sea."

"Hmmm..."

He stopped the smile from making its way to his face when he thought about what they would be looking for soon. It made his chest slightly giddy and his excitement start to rise. "You look happy, your majesty."

'Oop,' he shrugged his shoulders. Did it show that much?

"Nothing important, I am just thrilled to be in that expedition. I can't wait to get my hands on something else again."

'Again?' Fluffy thought as he observed the king who was doing stretches.

Was there something that the king used to own once that was stolen? It slightly piqued his interest but paid no great mind to it since he did not want to pry further.

"Well then, let me prepare for the granting of the blessings. Tell the people to prepare a feast as well. I'll let you know when I'm ready," Silas instructed and Fluffy lowered his head before getting out of the throne room.

---

Clang! Clang!

The sound of metal hitting against another metal could be heard in the background. "Your majesty, it would take one more day before we can complete the boat," a vampire reported and he nodded his head in recognition.

"I see. Are there any major problems with the construction?" He inquired and the vampire shook its head. "There are none, your majesty. In fact, we are building the boat faster with the aid of the other vampire's magic."

"That's good. I'm looking forward to the final product."

The vampire lowered its head before going back to the construction that was currently being done in the port of Mir.

A port.

It had finally come into this.

The people of magic were truly brilliant in all things that they were able to reach the borders of their kingdom. They spent months exploring the terrains and forests of the place and resolved any possible issues that rose.

There wasn't anything major, really. Just the occasional giant monsters that showed up from the deep forests were the things they fought. The people did find many interesting things in the territory such as enormous caves that had dragon fossils, deep lakes that housed many unseen fish species, and giant old trees that could date back to the early years of the world's creation.

Though the people of magic marked them, they never bothered giving that much attention to the caves that contained endless treasures and stones because it was a given one could just dig in any place of the kingdom and they would get the same variants.

Giving importance to what the kings found interesting was their goals.

Especially the white-haired king who was stunned in so much amazement when they reported their findings. That had set a new goal for the vampires to discover more things that could amaze the young king.