Chapter 77 - Lake (3)

A/N: It's been a long time since I wrote some heavy smut chapters so here's a little treat for y'all. Read at your own risk. :)

---

Cold fingertips traced the lips of a man who breathed hard.

"You're beautiful, my love," Ciaran murmured as he observed each and every time the young king's chest rose up and down.

No matter how much he saw Silas' face, he would never get enough of such a view. As if it was an aphrodisiac that ignited his desires, Ciaran was a man burning with intense want.

His porcelain skin felt soft to the touch, his body was embraced in moonlight, and his existence that was loved by the universe.

Silas was a man that is treasured yet at the same time hated by the world. He was the sole entity who defied fate and trodden his own path.

Ciaran was not a special man to attain such a godly individual who could walk the water and turn the seas into wine. However, in front of him, such a being was panting hard with his lips slightly opened.

Gasping for breath, Silas' eyes looked dazed as he locked his gaze with the vampire king.

There was something in his eyes that could pull anyone deep.

The world, gods, heaven, and hell could all bow to him and his dazzling eyes that contained every ounce of power within mankind's knowledge.

"Your eyes resemble the stars in the sky and your face reminds me of the horizon that no one could ever fathom how such existence could be so tantalizing."

Silas was stunned by the words. He never thought Fenrir could be such a poetic man.

"W-Where'd you learn those?" He asked between breaths and Ciaran smirked before pulling him up and carrying him. Silas instinctively wrapped his legs around the other man's waist as he clung to avoid falling.

"From the books."

"I see..." Silas murmured but his mind was somewhere else as he stared at the pale neck his lover possessed. Slowly, his lips descended into the skin and Ciaran obviously stopped walking when he felt Silas started licking.

"Fenrir..." The young king called in a whiny voice.

"Yes?"

"You're taking so long!"

"I apologize."

Ciaran went back into the water but only at the point where it reached beneath his feet. He wanted to take one last dip with Silas before going back to the palace as he thought it would be too cold for the young king to be outside in this temperature and he wanted that his beloved be comfortable when they do it.

However, even before he could proceed to the deeper parts, Silas untangled himself from clinging on the man and he slowly stepped on the shallow waters with Ciaran helping him.

"I thought you'd be cold so I-"

"Shush." The white-haired king placed his index finger on top of Ciaran's lips and smiled lovingly.

Yes, lovingly, as Ciaran could identify it was the smile Silas does when he was happy and in love, especially with him.

"I want... here..." Silas whispered as he inched his face closer to Ciaran's and his hands went to grab Ciaran's hands.

Slowly, Silas directed Ciaran's left hand to one of his bottom cheeks where the man squeezed it gently, and in return, he moaned in Ciaran's ear.

"Mmh... That feel's good..." He moaned again as his other hand held the vampire's right hand to his mouth. With eyes locked together in a trance, the white-haired king brought the man's middle finger to his lips and slowly descended on the tip.

The Refuge of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें