So as soon as the bell rang signaling the end of the school, which was soon, Izuku was going to race out of there. However Aizawa wasn't done with his students. He still had some big news to tell the students of Class 1A. 

"I know that the class is going to be ending soon," Aizawa started. Most of his students were paying attention but he knew that some weren't paying any attention at all, "but there is something that I'm required to tell you guys. UA has a sports festival yearly and this year Nezu decided that the Sports Festival would still happen. So in a week you guys will be participating in the Sports Festival too! So good luck with your training. Any questions?"

"Sir, is it safe to do something like this especially right after the villain attack? Is it safe for us?" Shoji asked.

Aizawa just nodded, "It's not like we want to do it per say. It's sort of like we have to do it. Everyone's nervous after the villain attack and this our way of telling the civilians and the villains that we aren't fazed. That we are still UA and all that great stuff. Any other questions?"

Shoji satisfied lowers his hands and Kaminari asks the next quesitons, "I've seen the UA sports festival before on the TV but is this year going to be different? Cause it was different yearly? Can you like tell us what activities we are going to do so we can prepare?"

"No." 

Nobody else seemed to have any other questions and so Aizawa went back into his sleeping bag, wrapped up in his yellow bag, he turned to face the wall and said one last thing, "Don't leave the classroom just yet. Just chill out until the bell rings and then you guys can leave. And don't bother me. Don't  blow up the class please. Good night."

With that Izuku's teacher fell asleep and all the students immediately started chattering about the upcoming Sports Festival. Uraraka was side-eyeing Izuku. The entire day Izuku could feel her gaze on him like she wanted to say something to him but couldn't really summon the courage to approach him. In fact during lunch, Iida tried to appraoch him but Uraraka held him back. He would have to explain somethings to her soon, she was one of his only friends at this school after all. 

Izuku manages to avoid all of conversations with his classmates and within moments the bell rings. Bakugou wanting to leave and being as anti-social as Izuku is the first to make a beeline for the door and slam it open. Only the exit is blocked. On the other side of the door is a horde of students. From Class 1B to the General ED. A lilac haired boy starts monologuing about his declaration of war.

Izuku hears about half of what the lilac haired kid said. Only half because he got impatient and frusturated and just yeets himself out of one of the many windows in the classroom. His classroom is (about the third or second floor bc in the anime you can see they exit the classroom and have to go down a flight of stairs i think, correct me if im wrong) not that high off the ground and he manages to land on the branch of a tree he was aiming for and slowly climbed down. Without looking back at his classroom because that would be awkward if people were watching him, Izuku just leaves the campus and starts heading back to his apartment building. 

~~~~~~

Uraraka's POV

Bakugou had tried to leave after the bell rang but he was met by a horde of students. Uraraka could identify none of her fellow students. Within moments of shocked silence, a lilac haired boy started talking about how he would show the hero course how priviliged they were. He started talking about his personal experience and everything. However halfway through his speech the lilac haired kid stopped talking. His jaw was unhinged in shock along with every other student in that horde that was blocking Class 1A's exit. They were staring straight behind all the students and when Uraraka and the rest of Class 1A looked back too, they too were shocked. 

The window was slightly open, a small gap visible and from there was their white haired classmate who was throwing himself onto a tree branch. Aoi took a moment to collect himself calmly standing on that tree branch before climbing back. Everyone rushed to the windows to watch as Aoi left the campus without looking back. 

What?!

(1530 Words)

so I can't remember what i did to bakugou's character development so if he's declining im sorry i don't remember what i wrote before so it's just going to be like this.

This is my first update in a while and I wrote it rlly fast so it may be a little gramatically wonky. I just wanted to get through the UA sports festival arc real quick but it's taking longer than expected.

Also Monoma... have i introduced him yet? i feel like i have but i don't remember...

Comments? This was quick without much edits... I just wanted to get an update out there in the world... :)