Filler

Yandere AU
Warning: gore, blood, murder, a very long chapter, and hopefully not too bad

"Hey, Jinnie! Were you able to complete the assignment last night?"

"Oh hey, Brad. Yes, I finished it, I submitted it a second after the clock struck 11:59, when I tell you I almost died! I hope the prof accepts it, why don't they just make the deadline 12? It's so dumb." Brad laughed as he listened to her complaints, unaware the sound of it was spiraling thoughts of murder amongst a stranger in the crowd who was watching and listening.

The stranger watched them hug goodbye, mainly initiated by Brad as she lightly pats his back and she then walks away.

"Dude, are you going out with that chick?" He meets his friends shortly after.

"Pretty soon, I got to find the right timing."

"Damn, that's a lucky catch, she's got a great ass."

"Yo shut up, this isn't our chat room haha"

Nails dug into the palm of his hands, causing red crescents to appear and overflow with blood; while teeth ground in hatred, shaping them into blades that had the urge to bite and rip apart skin and limbs like an animal would...

Laughter echoed amongst the group of friends who had just left a club with a sense of high. He watched them limp like fools, although dressed, they were disheveled, reeking of cigarettes, alcohol, and women.

"Jeno, let's go," he felt a hand on his shoulder urging him, and the two dispersed. The four groups of friends were walking down a dim-lit alleyway, a shortcut to the arcade they planned to go to next.

A figure blocks the group of friends from their way out. Brad staggers in confusion, looking back to see another man standing there, in his drunkenness he raged at the odd sight, shoving the shadowed stranger who stood firm like a boulder. In an instant, a knife protruded his belly, deep enough to damage his internal organs.

His eyes bulged wide open and behind him, a head was smashed against the wall repeatedly. He smiles, feeling peace and a sense of high rush in him.

"Renjunie, we're home!"

Their lover came dashing down the hall, taking notice of their matching dark outfits and the dried blood on their knuckles.

"Who was it this time?"

"A city gangster."

"Always the same damn disguise, did you kill anyone?" He asks, lowering his voice.

"Shhh," Jaemin giggles, covering his lip with his finger. "We just... played a game."

Renjun's lips tugged into a frown. "I wish I was there to play."

***

"You need to be careful," her roommate says before she leaves.

Jina resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "I already told you, Ning. I don't know many people let alone any drunk psychos."

"Girl, did you not check the news? A couple of students fought while drunk and murdered half of them."