44

It has been a week since she's been taking lessons for Kun, she has grown comfortable around the man who gave off the same energy as Taeil, he just seemed to nag a lot more like a mother, it was nice company.

It has also been a week since she hadn't been able to sit down or properly talk to Jeno.

Even Jaemin and Renjun seemed busy. Renjun came home late or often slept over at his parents' house and Jaemin would talk to her briefly before dashing off somewhere else.

Was she becoming too clingy or getting separation anxiety? As soon as she finished her chores, finished cooking with Kun, or having lessons she would lie down and stare at the clock. Her spouses were busy people, perhaps she was growing too attached.

She didn't have a chance to give Jeno her gift yet. Should she visit him or would she disturb him?

She got a notification from her phone; raising her spirits for a second before quickly getting disappointed seeing the message wasn't from any of them this number wasn't in her contacts.

She froze as she read the message, feeling the silence around her become defeating.

Hello, Jina
I know what you did :)

Who's this?

You murderer
You don't deserve to be happy
Neither do your lovers
After what they did too

She quickly blocked the contact and stood up, beginning to pace.

Paranoia began to settle under her skin, in a big house under protection, she felt scared.

She barged out of the room, too anxious to care about the wide pants and loose tunic she wore she was sure had wrinkles.

"Ms Jina, are you alright?" Kun asks seeing her march towards the entrance.

She was starting to hyperventilate and break down, she didn't realize how hard she was digging her nails into her palms.

"I'm leaving," she croaked, he followed after her and walked towards Taeil. The man was watering the flowers outside when he saw her he passed the hose to Xiaojun and immediately rushed to the car.

"Ms. Jina, where are you going?"

She ignored Kun so he looked at Taeil, silently communicating to keep her safe, the older nodded in return and drove off.

"Jina, where would you like to go?" Taeil asks noticing she is on the verge of a breakdown.

"To my old house, please," her lips trembled.

"Okay, but please count to a hundred in your head breath, and look outside, okay?" he says worriedly as he drives to the place he didn't think he'd have to drive back to.

Taeil watched as she dug in the dirt of a dead plant pulling out a key before she disappeared inside. He picked up his phone with Jaemin's contact number.

She burst into tears, everything was exactly where it was. A lot of belongings weren't there but most of her grandmother's belongings were still there. She found a pile of her clothes that were stored in a tight box, it still had her scent, her warm and comforting scent she was never going to smell again.