22

She observed Jisung too. The younger one was also really good at his job. What was she doing with her life? She wondered. How come she didn't feel or look attractive anymore?

Her hands involuntarily went to her stomach where she had ribs poking out on her top half but the lower was a pouch with stretch marks. She stared back at the latter's displayed tummy and saw that he had well-defined abs and the face of someone young and charming.

As she was lost in unhealthy thoughts she noticed at some point that Jaemin had looked over to her. His eyes were focused on her and she flushed in embarrassment, she thought she was hidden well.

Her jaw dropped when he sent a wink her way before going back to posing. He lay in the bed of flowers as the lights darkened on him. The makeup artist added oil on his skin to make it glow with a glistening sheen but it made him look sweaty.

He folded his arms behind his head and folded a leg up. He arched his back and tilted his head back to reveal his jawline and the photographers went crazy and clicked away.

In the end, they all clapped. He walked towards her as she looked away pretending he wasn't paying attention.

"Hey"

She looked up and saw him smiling down at her leaving her weak.

"H-hi. Great work out there," she says mentally cursing for stuttering.

"Liked what you see?" He asks sitting beside her, staring directly at her.

"I- yeah. You were Ummm. Good?" She says mentally smacking herself.

He chuckled at her flustered behavior. "Damn, you haven't changed. You're so obvious," he says offending her.

"I am not! Show off," she quickly comes to her defense.

"You mean sexy? I'm sexy," he corrected.

"No. You're a hoe, it's different," she scoffs.

"For you," he says leaving her speechless.

"You haven't changed either, you frat boy," she sighs shaking her head in disbelief.

"As much as I want to stay in this outfit and enjoy seeing you bothered. I have to change out," he says with a frown which was a huge relief to her.

He walked back out with a huge smile on his face. "They said I can keep it, let's go; bye Sungie!"

She could barely say bye before he was already dragging her out.

"You're not changing? Aren't you uncomfortable?" She asks to which he shook his head.

"I'm planning on getting laid," he says making Jina's face blush red as she looked out the window. "By who?" She mumbled.

"Jeno. I miss him," he sighs as he turns right.

"He's really busy, isn't he? He's hard-working," she says trying to change the topic.

"Yeah but the busier the better," he says.

"What the heck, why?" She asks taken aback.

"If he gets too busy he gets irritated and he doesn't come home for a couple of days and then the sweet ending. Angry sex," he says causing Jina to choke on her saliva, her eyes widened.

"Can you not? I'm about to pick up a child. This hoe behavior better diminish right now," she says sternly. She picked up Rita and then the male drove them home. The baby brought great relief from the strange strange tension he created.