54

"I'm telling you, he's going to pass out and die. You go tell him!" Jina hissed quietly as soon as he opened the door.

"Yeah well last time I tried, he cussed the duck out of me, he's crazy!"

"God, you are so ducking useless!- Oh My God"

She froze before the doorway glancing at Jeno and then at Renjun, sighing in relief.

"What is it?" Jaemin stood up and went behind the wall confused why she got silent all of a sudden. "Oh my god!"

Jeno braced himself for the second person jumping on him today,  he welcomed the excited greetings before leaving to shower.

The two continued to bicker so Renjun sprawled himself over the two.

"Renjun get off me!" Jina struggled.

"Can you two shut up? I won't study anymore, I'm going to bed."

"You promise?" Jaemin asks as they both look at him in disbelief.

"I promise, it's not helping much anyways. So moving on, do you think he'll come out with a towel or ask for his clothes once he's out."

They always made stupid bets like this.

"He will ask for his clothes, he's so shy," Jina answered.

"No, he's going to come out with a towel, he doesn't give a shit."

"No, he won't, Jeno is shy and pure-"

Both Renjun and Jaemin scoff. "Honey, it's shy and pure guys you can't trust, like him. He looks like a feather but is he?" Jaemin spat.

"She's only saying that because she's never touched his abs

"Fuck you"

"And there you have it."

The sound of the shower stopped them they began to bet seriously.

"If I win, you owe me breakfast in bed," Jina whispers.

"If we win you owe us each a favor."

"That's not fair! You have to pick one."

"If we win..."

"You were thinking something dirty weren't you?" Jina scoffed.

"We want to eat your homemade pies, you owe us your pies," Jaemin interjected.

While they bickered, Jeno slipped out wearing only sweats and a towel over his neck. When Renjun realized he elbowed Jina they immediately shut up.
Jeno gives a disappointed look and their eyes widen realizing none of them won.

"Seriously? You bet on me for some pies and breakfast? What are you, three?" Jeno scoffs at them in disappointment.

"Why didn't you come out with a towel on like usual?!" Renjun bellowed.

"You said it was too distracting, did you forget?" He rolls his eyes, turning around to pull out a shirt.

"Damn— I mean, yeah that is distracting," Jina coughed as the three stared at his back and slim waist.