12

"Yeah. Again, I'm fine! It's just the lady that got hurt, she's unconscious so I'm just waiting," Renjun says on the phone.

"We're still coming," Jaemin persisted.

"Fine, come if you want", Renjun rolled his eyes putting his phone away.

He looked down at the baby that was smiling at him, showing her gums as if Renjun was the moon. Renjun was slightly creeped out. Was this baby normal? No crying with snot? No farts or burps?

"I wonder what my baby's gonna be like," he says to himself smiling. "Anyways, aren't you a cute little thing? Can you tell I'm going to be a Mama?" He coos, he chuckled at the baby whose eyes sparkled and smile widened making Renjun's heartthrob.

"Papa," she gasped babbling something afterward in her baby language.

"You want your papa? That's right your papa must be worried for you," he says standing, walking up to a nurse.

"Papa," she giggled again grabbing his cheeks which Renjun ignored.

"Does the lady have a husband? He must be worried," he asks the nurse.

She frowned as she shrugged. "We checked but she has no family, she's not married," she says, surprising the boy.

"Seriously? No one at all?" His shoulders drooped as a sad look overcame his face, he frowned at the baby pitifully.

"It's sad really and she's only 19," he overhears another nurse says, and at that, his eyes widened. She was only a year younger than him and had a baby and no family. How sad was that?

"I wonder who your father is," he sighs. He heard footsteps and turned around beaming at the sight of his soulmates.

"Renjunie, you okay?" Jeno asks reaching him first. Renjun gave him an assured smile turning to the other boy who also flashed him a smile before both pairs of eyes traveled to the bundle in his arms curiously.

"Oh shit!" Jaemin cussed out loud, gasping at the sight of the familiar baby.

The baby gasped, beginning to squirm as she reached her arms out to them.

"What?" Jeno asks, confused but he took the baby anyways seeing she was desperate.

"Ur Daddy!" She exclaimed squishing his cheeks. Renjun's eyes widened thinking the poor baby had already grown daddy issues from having no father. Meanwhile, Jeno's crescent eyes widened in surprise.

"Appa! Appa!" She yelled once she was done talking to Jeno in her language, looking very passionate and excitedly giddy.

"Baby Rita?" He asks in confusion as he took the baby gawking at her. "Why is she here? Wait she's real?" His face was starting pale, his lovers confused by his sudden stress.

"It's the lady's child. Why do you know them?" Renjun asked as Jaemin's whole body froze and his reaction caught them off guard.

"Sir? The lady is awake," a nurse came and informed him. Renjun took the baby and began to walk as Jeno dragged Jaemin who seemed frozen in shock.

Renjun entered the room, placing the baby at the door of the bed as she crawled towards the lady in an instant.

"How are you feeling, Miss?" Renjun asks. The lady looks up and wished she was still unconscious.

"Mama, wook! Papa! Appa and Daddy!" The baby exclaimed pointing at each of the males. Jina's face reddened as she looked down in shame. Her heart was picking pace and her anxiety increasing. Her hands were shaking as she felt herself nervously bite her lip. She looked back up, showing her face properly, and saw three same expressions respond.

Shock.