34

Jina looked in the mirror in shock as she looked at her transformed appearance. Jeno's mother picked the venue, Jaemin's mother took her out to buy a dress and Renjun's mother helped her select food and buy jewelry.

"You look like a goddess, dearie. You're gonna blow those boys away."

"Thank you all for your help, it's wonderful," she beamed at them. Soon, the music played, but because she had no father, the boys' fathers stood by the entrance, smiling at her.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes, you throw these flowers in the front," Jeno's mother shoved a basket of rose petals in their hands, before walking away to take her seats with the other women. With both of her arms hooked between Mr. Lee and Mr. Huang they walked forth and it felt surreal as she walked down the corridor. Her eyes locked with Jaemin who stood frozen along with them and she wanted to freeze up too, She just gave a small smile breaking him from his trance. All their friends, a few trusted co-workers, their extended family, and relatives came.

It was a good crowd, not too much or too little.

"Do you Jeno Lee take Huang Renjun, Na Jaemin, and Jina Kang to be your lawfully wedded husbands and wife?"

"I do"

The question was repeated three more times as they felt their hearts thudding in anxiousness.

"I pronounce you husbands and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Jina's eyes widened as Jaemin pulled her in for a kiss her face becoming red by the howl from the crowd, Next was Renjun who kissed next and lastly, Jeno who was so gentle and sweet, they also kissed each other.

Dinner was served and they had a fancy table to themselves, She met the guests their coworkers, and their families aunts, and uncles.

They cut the cake for dessert and were seated to enjoy them with drinks too before all of a sudden speeches were being made by Haechan. She wasn't aware they were doing speeches.

"We will have each of the families come up and say a word up here, First we have Jeno's family!"

Jeno was embarrassed that his mom and dad sobbed on stage and showed his baby photos, he applauded at the fact that they didn't fight on stage for something stupid. Renjun's parents talked about sweet things, and then Jaemin's parents came and it made Jaemin a little teary-eyed. Especially the part where they said they were sorry and that they were proud of him and loved him. Jina rubbed his back soothingly and as soon as they came down from the stage he rushed to them hugging them at the same time.

"Thanks for coming," he says weakly. "I'm sorry too."

"Oh honey," her mom frowned.

"Congratulations, son. I'm proud of you," his father says, sounding tired and apologetic. When they broke the news of wanting marriage none of their parents said a thing against it, and Jaemin thought his father would still be upset with him but here he was before his eyes. He got emotional hearing those words his father rarely ever told him and went back to his seat with a painful yet bright smile on his face.

"Next up we have Jina's family!" He says making a motion to look for her family. Jina's heart thudded nervously, She didn't have any family, and she thought Haechan knew that.

"Oh wait sorry, that would be me," he says making a motion of walking back to the mic and fixing his bow.
A crash and bickering were heard as a stampede of three more bodies rushed to the stage.

"We are Jina's family! Her brothers to be specific," Jisung corrects making her eyes widen.

"Little Jina has always been hardworking, she has always been an angel," Mark starts as they all go into depth about the words they had for her and it is her turn to become teary.