37

"Did you have to do that?" Jeno hissed when Jina fell asleep.

"Do what?"

"Make out with her?"

"She's my wife, I can do whatever I want," Jaemin stuck out his tongue.

"But seriously, what gotten into you?" Renjun asked.

Seriousness was one of the expressions that didn't suit Jaemin's face, and a grave expression currently cloaked his face.

"I got angry," his fists clenched. "You should've seen her face and how she crumbled up, feeling all insecure and I felt it."

Renjun and Jeno got scared of how quickly his expression changed into something smug and playful. "Just from that alone, I learned she doesn't like foul talk or degrading. She likes praises, desperation, and neediness, she likes when people beg, do you know why?"

Renjun's face becomes red and Jeno looks speechless suddenly both of their eyes drift to Renjun, probably thinking of the reason Rita was able to exist today.

"I want her to be confident, she's so beautiful, I never liked how she put that Kale bitch on a pedestal."

"After you made that move, I don't know how I'll act around her," Jeno sighs."We're all just trying to be careful. I'm actually surprised she let you take it that far."

"She also likes it when you make the first move," Jaemin goes on. "Trust me, I would know. It's embarrassing for her to ask in the first place or put a time or date on it."

"I hate you," Renjun says with Jeno agreeing. Jaemin had always been very attractive since young. He knew how to drive people mad with just a look and was a mastermind when it came to others' desires or intentions. Maybe part of it had to do with his dark past when he worked as a stripper, trying to read the intentions and charming people with money or gang secrets.

Seeing Jina again and having a child motivated him to change 180 degrees from who he was. He was going to become a respectful person, get a respectful job, and live responsibly.

The stalker encounter from weeks back haunted his mind, he shook it from his head. He can't be thinking about bad things.

***

Jina woke up feeling warmer than usual, She looked to her side and saw Renjun and Jeno cuddled up looking like two big babies, She looked to her other side and almost screamed seeing Jaemin's face so close to hers, She looked at his bare arms in horror, the events from yesterday night came into mind and she covered her face with the blanket wishing she could be swallowed by the bed.

She looked to her side again but this time he was wide awake, She jumped in shock, almost having a heart attack.

"Hello, Miss Clownfish," he smiled with his eyes turning into playful crescents.

"Speak for yourself, you have an eye-booger," she scoffs, cringing from her hoarse morning voice. She rushes out of bed to freshen up, refusing to fall victim to his teasing. After a shower and getting ready for the day, she wore a hoodie and joggers, covering all of her skin for extra measures for the day.

She walked out and immediately busted. "Why are you changing in the room?! Oh, dear my poor eyes!"

"We're wearing boxers, it's not that bad," Jaemin frowned. She rushed out of the room grabbing her baby along the way. She was breathing deeply trying to calm down, She thought nobody would be making moves on her for at least half a decade of marriage but who was she kidding? They were deprived and passionate, young men.